Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    bump
    yes...a must when using the touchstone!!!!
  4.    #24  
    i can't believe it's not done yet!
    Even better would be some sort of informative display. Date, time, weather forecast, the scores of your favorite sports teams, and so on. When the Pre is on the touchstone it is basically an additional display, might as well use it for something.

Or how about a photo frame? Just display a particular album as a slideshow.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    i have slideshow app called slipslide

Does no one with programing skills own a touchstone? i've tried and tried to sleep with this thing lit up and i just can't do it. it's like having a night light plugged in beside my face.
    Just letting you guys know; this is harder than it looks, which is why I'm having so much trouble getting it working correctly in Brightness Unlinked. Just getting the screen to turn off on the touchstone is a hassle because according to the phone's internal "notification" system, the screen IS off (even though its showing the clock/lock screen).
    FWIW Brightness Unlinked works great for me.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by enormous View Post
    FWIW Brightness Unlinked works great for me.
    BRIGHTNESS UNLINKED is not working as of 1.31 We really need this now!
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    Even better would be some sort of informative display. Date, time, weather forecast, the scores of your favorite sports teams, and so on. When the Pre is on the touchstone it is basically an additional display, might as well use it for something.

Great idea ! ! !
  11.    #31  
    bump bump bump
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I too would love it and would donate to who every came up with it. Right now my phone has been banished to the hall because it is too bright. I want it next to my bed with a black screen and charging on the ts.
    +1
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Any news on this patch?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    bump
    I just recently got a touch stone for Christmas and loving it dearly. But yeah there is no point of having the screen constantly on. I would really love this kind of a patch. Id rather have this than one that shows what your battery level is but beggers cant be choosers.
    The lock screen is managed by the lunasysmgr binary, so that can't be patched, though power off should be workable as a patch. I'm lookin into it
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    ...it's like having a night light plugged in beside my face.
    Haha x) It's so true. I'm sure we will see a fix for this, it's just a matter of patience. I actually drape a sock over my phone at night while it's on the touchstone. Not the most elegant solution but it works
    Yeah too bright for me too. I just put the phone with the screen down on my bedside table and the touchstone sitting on top of it. Prob not the best thing for the screen :/

Definitely would love to have this patch, thanks for looking into it Jason
    hoping there is a work around for this too, the clock would be nice, but screen off would be awesome.
    Palm prē-ist.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast