1.    #1  
    there are times when i don't want my phone to lock. i just would like to hit the top button and have the phone ready to go. The tob button would never get hit in my pocket. so i''m not worried about it calling anyone and doing something crazy. i think this would make the pre much more accessible to have a 1 button and ready to use.

what is the point of the lock screen away? i think i may have to sue palm for giving me carpal tunnel in my thumb.
    Last edited by drewjohn; 01/29/2010 at 08:59 AM.
  2.    #2  
    bump....
    +1 would love this!
    Would this work for you, just tap the center button?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ck-screen.html

- Craig
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Would this work for you, just tap the center button?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ck-screen.html

- Craig
    that's half way there, better than nothing, but i just don't want it to lock at all there are times when i hate having to flick that lock off i just want to touch the screen and have it come on and be ready
  6.    #6  
    still would like to see this.
  7.    #7  
    just announced...looks you will be able to add a 30 minute delay to the phone lock in OS 1.3.1. YAH!!!!!!!!
  8.    #8  
    now that i re-read it i think it is only for the PIN lock not the screen lock. FAIL
  9.    #9  
    BUMP
  10.    #10  
    Can someone please work on this. It would be such a great thing not to have to unlock your pre 1000 times a day! just simply press the top button and done.
  11.    #11  
    i can't be the only one who doesn't want their phone to have to be unlocked.
    I will look into adding an anti-lock feature to QST. My first thoughts, I think it's theoretically possible, but i'm not sure until i try.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by gobanjoboy View Post
    I will look into adding an anti-lock feature to QST. My first thoughts, I think it's theoretically possible, but i'm not sure until i try.

that would be awesome. I notice that when my phone in one the usb- just charge that most of the time i just have to hit the Top button and don't have to do an unlock. I would like to have the be an all the time thing.

Quick systems task = QST