Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hmmm, so I have an updated version that has been working for me. However I don't think I have tested your use case where the screen locks as I have mine set to not go to sleep. I will test this use case tonight. Pending the results I plan on posting the update tonight.
    I should clarify- I don't have it set to "lock" per-se. It just goes to sleep. When you press the power button, you have to slide up that lock icon to use the phone again. I am not using a password or lock code.
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I should clarify- I don't have it set to "lock" per-se. It just goes to sleep. When you press the power button, you have to slide up that lock icon to use the phone again. I am not using a password or lock code.
    Thank you for clarification, testing as i type.
    Hmm, so i did not get the first repeat until about 10 mins after the call. Please test by leaving the screen sleep and see if you get the same thing.
    Yesterday I tried it for at least 6 min. Today I tested again, and waited 15 min. Still nothing.
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    I just posted the updated patch in a new offical thread under webos patches. Please give it a try and see if it works better for you.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...04#post2041604

Please respond in that thread.
    Hey lclarkjr I reinstalled your patch with 1.3.1 and I am still having the same problem. It is playing my email notification instead of my message notification. It works after the two minutes like your description says it just seems to be referring to the wrong sound file. If I knew what file you were referencing in your patch I could probably make the changes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey lclarkjr I reinstalled your patch with 1.3.1 and I am still having the same problem. It is playing my email notification instead of my message notification. It works after the two minutes like your description says it just seems to be referring to the wrong sound file. If I knew what file you were referencing in your patch I could probably make the changes.
    I will need to take a look at how the sound patch works.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Can you verify that your issue is not the same as this one:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ng-sounds.html
    hey, how about a patch that unlocks the app launcher button from the menu bar at the bottom? I use the gesture swipe to bring up the app launcher, as I'm sure many pre users do. This makes the app launcher button redundant, and it's locked in the menu bar. Wish I could replace it with fb or something I use...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    Can you verify that your issue is not the same as this one:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ng-sounds.html
    No I am not having that problem. My text mesasges play the jetson sound anytime I get a text. When I install and test this patch I initially get the jetson sound after two minutes my repeat sound then becomes the email sound (you've got mail) at first I thought I was getting an email checked no such thing still left the message alone in another two minutes (you got mail played again) the timer part is right it just appears to reference the wrong sound file for me to remind me.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234