Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I presently have 21 patches, 4 Linux Apps, a service, a theme etc and would like to have a method to easily remember which ones to reinstall when the next WEB OS upgrade comes out. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Preware and webos quick install both keep track of patches installed so you can remove them. There is also an emergency patch recovery patch that you can apply before you update to the next version of webos.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I think he means a way to remember the ones he has installed so he can re-apply them after an update.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Thanks to both for the comments. I do mean a way to remember which ones are installed so I can re-apply them after an update.
    It's a good suggestion. In the meantime, you could always grab a series of screen-caps of the installed apps & patches screens. Kind of a pain, but it would be useful for reference.
    Also remember that an OS update may include some of the patches that you were using.