1.    #1  
    Blind Carbon Copies (bcc) are already a feature on the webOS Email App. See the reply below.

The only difference between a cc and a bcc is that the bcc information is not included in the header information sent to the other recipient(s). This way the "To:" recipient and "cc:" recipients do not see the "bbc:" recipients.

BCC is a basic feature that has been a part of email for decades but not on the Pre.

BCC also allows you to send an email to a list of recipients without any of them seeing each other's names or getting each other's email addresses.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 10/21/2009 at 04:15 PM.
    You may not realize that the BCC function is already available on the Pre. To add a BCC, click on the TO box to expand it to TO, CC and BCC. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    You may not realize that the BCC function is already available on the Pre. To add a BCC, click on the TO box to expand it to TO, CC and BCC. {Jonathan}
    OK, that was easy!

Thank you. Sure enough there it is! I searched the users guide and Palm's website and found no reference to blind cc.

I will put this in the Tips and Tricks under email!
    ►To add cc or blind cc (bcc) recipients, click on the To button when composing an email.

Thank you!

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 10/21/2009 at 04:21 PM.