Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 77
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    lol, math fail. I didn't update the chunk header correctly, lol.

    Attached is a fixed "PRE_YYYY-MM-DD-hhmmss" format patch
    This one installed and seems to work! Thanks again!
  2. #42  
    Jason, I have sent you a PM about the possibility of including this in the webOS-Patches feed.

    This is spectacular! Thank you!
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

    Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

    Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
  3.    #43  
    Ok, so after installing version 2 of the patch, my pictures were naming correctly, but I ended up with folders 100PALM, 101PALM, 102PALM, 103PALM in addition to the album folders that I have created myself. I moved all the images from the 101, 102, 103 folders into the 100 folder where they should be. I then deleted the now empty 101, 102, 103 folders. I uninstalled the version 2 patch and installed the new 'long' patch. My file names are correct but they keep getting added to a newly created 103PALM folder. I checked the /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.camera/camera-prefs-defaults.json file thinking that I just needed to change the 'album:' tag but that still reads '100' so now I'm confused.

    How do I get the images to save to the 100PALM folder again?
  4. #44  
    You need to find the lines (should be around 80 or so depending on the latest patch you installed)
    Code:
    								+ this.prefs[CameraControl.PREFS.ALBUM]
    								+ this.prefs[CameraControl.PREFS.MAKE].toUpperCase().substring(0,4)
    and change them to something like
    Code:
    								+ "100PALM"
    if you always want all images going to that folder. On mine, I just took out both lines without replacing them with anything and my pictures go straight to the DCIM folder.

    edit: I just realized this is probably not what you asked. But it's as helpful as I'm going to get (and it's my preferred solution, anyway) until someone else comes along with a more responsive answer.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    lol, math fail. I didn't update the chunk header correctly, lol.

    Attached is a fixed "PRE_YYYY-MM-DD-hhmmss" format patch
    Jason told me earlier today that is does not have internet access right now.

    - Craig
  6. jbelew's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #46  
    I can't install through preware. I have never had this problem before. I don't know what it said exactly. Anyone else have this problem?
  7. #47  
    I also have a problem installing through Preware. I'm too lazy to post up screenies of the IPKG LOG since its so late, but it said that there were alot of HUNKS FAILED.
  8. jbelew's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #48  
    yep that's what I got. Thanks
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    You need to find the lines (should be around 80 or so depending on the latest patch you installed)
    Code:
    								+ this.prefs[CameraControl.PREFS.ALBUM]
    								+ this.prefs[CameraControl.PREFS.MAKE].toUpperCase().substring(0,4)
    and change them to something like
    Code:
    								+ "100PALM"
    if you always want all images going to that folder. On mine, I just took out both lines without replacing them with anything and my pictures go straight to the DCIM folder.

    edit: I just realized this is probably not what you asked. But it's as helpful as I'm going to get (and it's my preferred solution, anyway) until someone else comes along with a more responsive answer.
    This is an answer to my question, however, I tried it and it didn't work. I think I may have editted the wrong file though since I didn't even have 80 lines. I deleted lines 21 & 22 but nothing changed. Oh well, no big deal. Its really only an issue when I am accessing the folders to move images into other albums.

    Thank you anyway though!
  10. #50  
    hey jason I send you an email with screenshots showing an error when trying to install this v�a preware
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I also have a problem installing through Preware. I'm too lazy to post up screenies of the IPKG LOG since its so late, but it said that there were alot of HUNKS FAILED.
    Same here.. posted a summary of the error here: http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2002970
  12. #52  
    Does the shutter dound patch interfere with this? I get patch fail while attempting to install, & that's the only other patch I have oj the camera app.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    This is an answer to my question, however, I tried it and it didn't work. I think I may have editted the wrong file though since I didn't even have 80 lines. I deleted lines 21 & 22 but nothing changed. Oh well, no big deal. Its really only an issue when I am accessing the folders to move images into other albums.

    Thank you anyway though!
    Were you trying to edit the patch itself? My advice would be to grab /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.camera/javascripts/camera-control.jsjsjs $from$ $your$ $phone$ $via$ $quick$ $install$ $and$ $then$ $do$ $a$ $search$ $for$ $those$ $lines$. $delete$ $and$/$or$ $replace$, $as$ $you$ $like$, $and$ $send$ $back$ $to$ $the$ $same$ $location$.
  14. #54  
    I have found the problem with the package installed by Preware. Jason's patch he attached a couple of posts back did not include some information in the header control. I have fixed this and am waiting on my the build to complete. It should be in Preware's feed in 8 minutes.

    Just in case you all wanted to see what the difference is, here is my patch. Pay attention to the line that has the line control #'s...

    Jason, did you create these with the unified diff creator?

    --dB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

    Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

    Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by dBsooner View Post
    I have found the problem with the package installed by Preware. Jason's patch he attached a couple of posts back did not include some information in the header control. I have fixed this and am waiting on my the build to complete. It should be in Preware's feed in 8 minutes.

    Just in case you all wanted to see what the difference is, here is my patch. Pay attention to the line that has the line control #'s...

    Jason, did you create these with the unified diff creator?

    --dB
    Worked successfully after the new upload. ~Thanks & thanks to Jason for creating the patch.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Worked successfully after the new upload. ~Thanks & thanks to Jason for creating the patch.
    same here i just installed now and works perfectly
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by dBsooner View Post
    I have found the problem with the package installed by Preware. Jason's patch he attached a couple of posts back did not include some information in the header control. I have fixed this and am waiting on my the build to complete. It should be in Preware's feed in 8 minutes.

    Just in case you all wanted to see what the difference is, here is my patch. Pay attention to the line that has the line control #'s...

    Jason, did you create these with the unified diff creator?

    --dB

    The issue is the dos mode <CR> bytes. Not the header, the headers look fine to me. (I prefer having function name in the header, e.g. diff -BurNp to create patches, but it is not necessary).

    -Eric G

    WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

    Donate
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    The issue is the dos mode <CR> bytes. Not the header, the headers look fine to me. (I prefer having function name in the header, e.g. diff -BurNp to create patches, but it is not necessary).
    Ahh. That makes sense. That would be I THOUGHT I fixed it by the headers. Because I run linux so all my stuff is already *nix formatted. I love <CR>. Come on Windoze, get into the now!
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

    Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

    Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
  19. #59  
    maybe its just me but i have found that not only since 1.3.5.1 has my shutter sound gone but the camera app freezes and errors that it can not take a picture. i had 2 camera patches, this one and Volume keys to capture. i removed Vol Keys to Capt patch restarted luna and still the same i than removed this patch restarted luna and problem fixed
    is there an update for this or am i the only experiencing this issue
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    maybe its just me but i have found that not only since 1.3.5.1 has my shutter sound gone but the camera app freezes and errors that it can not take a picture. i had 2 camera patches, this one and Volume keys to capture. i removed Vol Keys to Capt patch restarted luna and still the same i than removed this patch restarted luna and problem fixed
    is there an update for this or am i the only experiencing this issue
    Well, my shutter sound disappeared after 1.3.1 but I found it kinda annoying anyway so I didn't care. Since the 1.3.5.1 update, my camera has been functioning fine. I have this Improved filename patch installed but I don't have the Vol Keys patch.

    Just a thought, did you have the Shutter Sound Off patch installed? I had the 1 that added the extra button to the camera screen but then after 1.3.1 update, I never reinstalled it and I have no shutter sound. Maybe this patch didn't actually uninstall cleanly.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions