1.    #1  
    I am willing to pay for a tastefully done patch that allows you to have a signature applied to text messages. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Why?
    Define "tastefully done."

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4myphone View Post
    I am willing to pay for a tastefully done patch that allows you to have a signature applied to text messages. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    so good you can taste it!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ... Hmmm... Too many ways to go with this one, and all of them would cause me to delete this thread.
    A catch 22 to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    ... Hmmm... Too many ways to go with this one, and all of them would cause me to delete this thread.
    Oh....signature for a SMS!?! I feel like the purpose of SMS is lost on many users. Short Message Service. For anything else we have e-mail, it's a smart phone people.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/20/2009 at 09:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    In the meanwhile, you might find P2Snippets to be of some assistance...

HTH,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    I can see a limited usefullness to this. But heck, its a text. Used for short messages where you new who sent it. Anything where you need to leave more detailed information in a signature likely needs to be moved to email.
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Why?
    Because it is a feature he/she wants.

It continues to amaze me why people thing that their way of working is the only way to work. Just because someone wants a feature that you see no use for why argue with them?

Not everyone uses facebook, but you don't see those people saying "Why is everyone complaining about wanting a facebook app?"
    I want useful subject lines on forum posts too! But, we don't always get what we want now do we?
    Corrected thread title to match thread content.

Moved to correct forum.

Deleted offensive post.

- Craig
    SMS Signatures. This is something useful, but apparently only for kids. They tend to write "I (heart) whoever" and things of that nature after their messages. I personally think its only for the way younger audience, and I say way younger because I'm 19 and I even think its ridiculous. (And yes I have a girlfriend)