Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    There is a bug in this patch: Normally, wiithout the patch, if there is a delay receiving the text for some reason, such as when you are in an out-of-service area, when you return to a service area and the text is received, a timestamp would normally be displayed telling you when the message was sent. With the patch installed, this information is lost and the delayed message is stamped with the current time, even though it is an old message.
    Quote Originally Posted by markbugs View Post
    There is a bug in this patch: Normally, wiithout the patch, if there is a delay receiving the text for some reason, such as when you are in an out-of-service area, when you return to a service area and the text is received, a timestamp would normally be displayed telling you when the message was sent. With the patch installed, this information is lost and the delayed message is stamped with the current time, even though it is an old message.

I am using this patch and this is not the case for me. I received a text Sunday at around 5pm with a 2:40pm timestamp (the exact time that my brother actually sent it).

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate