Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Would love to see a patch which removes the unnecessary launcher icon from the bottom right of the screen. The launcher screen can be displayed by simply swiping upwards. The icon is totally unnecessary, and it would be nice to have room for a 5th shortcut on the screen.
    Can't happen right now. I'm sure other's would explain better than me, but basically it's tied into the closed source part of webOS.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prenosicator View Post
    Can't happen right now. I'm sure other's would explain better than me, but basically it's tied into the closed source part of webOS.
    Thanks, didn't know that. Seems odd that something so simple is locked down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prenosicator View Post

Nope, I think you explained it pretty well.
    make it transparent....... Its eazy. If your intrested pm me I'll point you in the right direction
    make the launcher button & other buttons transparent..... http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...nch-bar-2.html
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thanks, but I'm only interested in actually REMOVING the launcher icon, so there is room for another shortcut.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Would love to see this as well. One of the first things I noticed/wished for when I got my Pre.