1.    #1  
    when i type something in and the wiki google keytoss twitter options comes up...the keytoss option is just a blank grey rectangle..it doesnt say key toss like it used to..any1 else having this problem?
    What happens if you enter a search term (e.g., 'k list') and tap on the gray rectangle?

Also, try going into the browser and start typing. Let me know if you see the 'K' icon appear.

Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    ok if i enter a search term and hit empty gray rectangle it works as normal... (e.g. k list will bring up ktoss keywords) and in the browser the k icon does not appear but wat seems like a blank ribbon appears and it works just as if the 'k' icon was there
    hope that helps...o and i installed it with webosqi 2.82
    Ok, I just uninstalled and then reinstalled the patch, and I see the same problem.

I haven't made any changes to the patch at all, but apparently, all the patches were repackaged a couple days ago, and the KeyToss patch is now missing the images.

I'll speak to the guys who handle the patch feed about getting it fixed. Sorry about that.
    org.webosinternals.patches.camera-sound-toggle-green, org.webosinternals.patches.camera-sound-toggle-grey, and org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-keytoss-keyword-search have been updated.

Apologies for the inconvenience. As surmised, it was fall-out from adding the support for multiple webOS versions - these three patches were slightly different from the rest and didn't get picked up by the conversion scripts.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    As rwhitby just stated, this patch has been fixed in the webOS-Patches repository feed. If you use Preware to maintain your patches, please initiate an "Update Feeds" from the Preware menu.
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
  7.    #7  
    thanks guys u all rock...