Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    My phone decided to update by itself last night again to 1.2.1. Well the problem is PreWare still thinks all the patches and theme are still installed. I can't remove them or use them now. I ran WebOS Repair, but that didn't help.
    Any ideas how to clear the installed patches/theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    My phone decided to update by itself last night again to 1.2.1. Well the problem is PreWare still thinks all the patches and theme are still installed. I can't remove them or use them now. I ran WebOS Repair, but that didn't help.
    Any ideas how to clear the installed patches/theme?
    Not sure if this will help or not but in the WebOSQI there is a section in the Tweaks > Online repository that has the EPR application, just run the app and it will wipe all your patches. I had the same issue with a pathc and after running it my Pre is good as virgin as the day I got it!
    Looks like the EPR patch isn't available via Preware at the moment. Not sure why.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlcardenas View Post
    Not sure if this will help or not but in the WebOSQI there is a section in the Tweaks > Online repository that has the EPR application, just run the app and it will wipe all your patches. I had the same issue with a pathc and after running it my Pre is good as virgin as the day I got it!
    Not sure why I didn't check that, however its not listed there either.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    This patch appears to be missing as there was a major update to the patching feeds to support the GSM Pre for version 1.1.3. The virtual keyboard patch seems to missing as well.

I have posted this on the Preware thread as well as the 1.1.3 threads. Hopefully Rod will see these and fix the patch feeds.

Thanks... plee3

Update: The VKB is in the feed (my mistake) but the EPR is missing from the feed's Package file. The EPR ipk is present, but without the entry in the Package file, installers (Preware etc.) won't be able to find the package to install.
    Last edited by plee3; 10/17/2009 at 10:50 AM.
    +1 for missing epr....vk is still there...if i remember
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Rod got it moved back in to the right feed. refresh feeds, and it (EPR) will show under list of everything.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    The EPR did not remove 4x4 Icon v3.... and ideas....
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalepore View Post
    The EPR did not remove 4x4 Icon v3.... and ideas....
    It didnt seem to remove ver2 for me, however I was able to install v3 with no issues.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I went ahead and installed 4x4 ver 3 via Jasons WebOS qi 2.82... worked like a charm..
    Thread closed.

Please use the new the Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR) thread.

- Craig