1.    #1  
    Is there a way to make email signatures Black, instead of that washed out Grey? I don't know much about programming for Linux, but from some of the other patches I have seen, this one cannot be too difficult! And for the record, I sincerely appreciate all of the work developers are putting into the Pre. I likely would not have kept the Pre, without so much developer support!
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    Is there a way to make email signatures Black, instead of that washed out Grey? I don't know much about programming for Linux, but from some of the other patches I have seen, this one cannot be too difficult! And for the record, I sincerely appreciate all of the work developers are putting into the Pre. I likely would not have kept the Pre, without so much developer support!
    This one can actually be solved without a patch. Go into you email account preferences, click on your email signature highlighting all of the text (hold shift button and select), the click on the menu button and under edit there is an option for text color. Change it to black and you are finished. Hope this helps.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    This one can actually be solved without a patch. Go into you email account preferences, click on your email signature highlighting all of the text (hold shift button and select), the click on the menu button and under edit there is an option for text color. Change it to black and you are finished. Hope this helps.
    You have got to be kidding me? All this time I haven't found that option? Thank you very much, BP!
    No problem. Now only if they could get the text height monstrosity fixed I could reply from my phone without cringing.
    Also, it pained me to respond because I myself, am a Red Sox fan. Oh well. To the greater good.
    Wow.

I was completely unaware of this option. Good call!
    Same here....how the hell didn't I know about this!!!

8.    #8  
    Also, it pained me to respond because I myself, am a Red Sox fan. Oh well. To the greater good.
    What exactly is the text height issue...
    And don't worry, you will have a chance to play the defending World Champions next year, after the Yankees cruise through the World Series this year! I won't make any cliche comments about "brooms," "shopvacs," or "SWEEPS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    What exactly is the text height issue...
    And don't worry, you will have a chance to play the defending World Champions next year, after the Yankees cruise through the World Series this year! I won't make any cliche comments about "brooms," "shopvacs," or "SWEEPS!"
    The text height issue is where you reply to an email from your phone and it looks enormous on the other end on the desktop. I think it is mainly from exchange accounts. When I reply to an email and look at it on the desktop, it is 12 point Verdana font. Verdana looks bigger to begin with and then since it is 12 pt font (mine is set at 10 pt) it looks even bigger. Is kind of annoying and makes me not want to reply to work emails. There are a couple threads about it.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...t-smaller.html

Also, we will see about that world champions thing. Only time will tell. At least Boston got past the curse. Those were rough days.