1.    #1  
    I installed Preware and have had no trouble installing/ uninstalling themes. I was going to install the LED blink patch, then decided not to give the OK to the script warning & aborted the install of the patch. Now in Preware the patch shows as an installed item (although it is not). When I try to select "remove" I get the following message:

Confirm
    Nothing Interesting

Unlock
    Nothing Interesting

Prerm
    Nothing Interesting

Failed
    ErrorGenericMethodException: Failure during “prerm” operation
    Patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/app/controllers/securityconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore –R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored – saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/app/controllers/securityconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Patching file usr/palm/applicationscom.palm.app.screenlock/app/views/securityconfig/securityconfig-scene.html
    Unreveresed patch detected! Ignore –R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored – saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/app/views/scurityconfig-scene.html.rej

This is not hurting anything, but not sure if it will affext the next WebOS update.

Any help/ advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steve
  2.    #2  
    Used WebOS Quick Install -> Manage Device. Able to select uninstall and reset patch status.