Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My right side page indicators are always one short. For example when I am on my 4th page (out of 5) it shows none left, but I still have one more page to the right.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsch03 View Post
    I am having a problem installing this patch through preware. I am getting a postinst error in the ipkg installer. Am I missing a service or something? This happens for a couple dif patches but not all.
    It's likely because you have another patch that has affected part of the file that is referenced by the diff patch. Trying uninstalling any launcher related patches first, the most obvious being any other 4x4 or 5x4 patch.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrymad View Post
    My right side page indicators are always one short. For example when I am on my 4th page (out of 5) it shows none left, but I still have one more page to the right.
    This has been covered. I've updated the diff file to correct this. Just waiting for the update to be pushed up as a patch to Preware feeds.
    Don't work on 1.1.3 o2-Pre from Germany.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rondera View Post
    Don't work on 1.1.3 o2-Pre from Germany.
    Can confirm that. Although, it is only certain patches that we cant install.

I also have a request to do, if some kind developer has time: Instead of 4x4 i would like a 4x3 rather than 3x4 or 4x4. I only want to add one column to the launcher, and nothing else... Is that possible?

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    Can confirm that. Although, it is only certain patches that we cant install.

I also have a request to do, if some kind developer has time: Instead of 4x4 i would like a 4x3 rather than 3x4 or 4x4. I only want to add one column to the launcher, and nothing else... Is that possible?

Thanks in advance
    Same Problems There are many Patches with errors Damn :/ It would be very nice, if someone can create a version for german pre's
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
    This has been covered. I've updated the diff file to correct this. Just waiting for the update to be pushed up as a patch to Preware feeds.
    Sorry, my misunderstanding. I saw that it was fixed. I didn't realize the fix hadn't been pushed out yet. Thanks.
    Sorry for the delay. This patch has been updated in the webosinternals-Patches Feed. Update your feeds in Preware and it should show up as an update. It will be version 1.2.1-3.

dBsooner
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    perfect, thanks for your work
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I installed this the other day with no problem, then this morning there was an update available for it and it prompted to remove before updating.. so I did and I get a removal error.. So i wanted to run EPR and that is not showing up when I go to list everything and type it on.... any ideas on this.. help
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Sorry if his is a dumb question but i have had V2 for awhile now and i wan to install V3. I have 8 pages and they are full of one touch dials and favorites if the directories in my company. If i uninstall V2 willl this effect my pages other than the size, as i do not want to have to re do these pages anytime soon. Also is there a way to save my pages and settings as i wll have to do this at some poiint in thee fturre for the next update.
    thanks in advance. mike
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    EDIT: Nevermind, it was fixed after a reboot. Thanks for the update! Looks great!

Seems that I still have a missing page indicator on the right after the latest update. I do have 4 pages total with the "add/remove" page tweak so I am not sure if that matters. Although when I am on my last page, I do see 3 indicators correctly displayed to the left - so this error seems to be just on the right side.
    Last edited by JayKC; 10/17/2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Fixed after Reboot
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewardo View Post
    Sorry if his is a dumb question but i have had V2 for awhile now and i wan to install V3. I have 8 pages and they are full of one touch dials and favorites if the directories in my company. If i uninstall V2 willl this effect my pages other than the size, as i do not want to have to re do these pages anytime soon. Also is there a way to save my pages and settings as i wll have to do this at some poiint in thee fturre for the next update.
    thanks in advance. mike
    uninstalling and updating will not affect your pages...

it is not likely that future updates to webos will affect your # of pages and layout either. Past 3 sprint updates did not - you must remove patches but the # of pages and layout (except temporarily going back to 3x3 until patches can be reinstalled)

the only thing that might mess up your launcher layout is full reset to factory settings and restore from palm profile. I'm nearly certain that restore from palm will not 'remember' that you have 7 pages or web pages / contacts as launcher items. So do all you can to avoid needing webos DR!!!
    Just some other feedback.

Love this version the best. The only thing other than that page indicator missing on the last page.. is that all the contact quickdials... for example, I could put my most dialed folks on the launcher - and it would use their picture. Ver 2 would work with their picture, but for this version, only a blue moon or something like it appears in place of the picture.

Thanks!
    I just installed the update and it is perfect. Thanks.
    love it, thanks
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind, it was fixed after a reboot. Thanks for the update! Looks great!

Seems that I still have a missing page indicator on the right after the latest update. I do have 4 pages total with the "add/remove" page tweak so I am not sure if that matters. Although when I am on my last page, I do see 3 indicators correctly displayed to the left - so this error seems to be just on the right side.
    Hmm, I have 4 pages too and can see everything fine. When I'm on the left most page I see 3 page indicators to the right. Are you sure you actually got the update? Did you update your feeds?
  19. nak
    Just installed this patch and it works flawlessly. Thanks to all those involved.
    we have to uninstall then reinstall the update or can I just update with no probs? Thanks
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast