Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 127
  1. nitetex's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #21  
    Nice, ALL you guys are awesome!!!!
  2. #22  
    This is great. I have notice a few minor issues with it.

    1. The arrow down shows even when there are no icons below it. Only happens when you have icons on the 4th row.

    2. The marker for left and right pages are hiding a page or more if you have more than 4-pages.

    Thanks for the great work.

    Jacob
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    This is great. I have notice a few minor issues with it.

    1. The arrow down shows even when there are no icons below it. Only happens when you have icons on the 4th row.

    2. The marker for left and right pages are hiding a page or more if you have more than 4-pages.

    Thanks for the great work.

    Jacob
    The down arrow showing seems to show up for one reason or another, though it isn't always that way as my screen captures attest. But once it does appear it seems to persist. I'll try and fix that.

    The page indicators seem to work with the exception of the last page, the page with the settings on it. I'm not sure if this is always the case even without my patch, but it doesn't seem to count that last page. I think this has more to do with the Add/Delete Launcher Page patch, but I'll see what I can find out.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
    The down arrow showing seems to show up for one reason or another, though it isn't always that way as my screen captures attest. But once it does appear it seems to persist. I'll try and fix that.

    The page indicators seem to work with the exception of the last page, the page with the settings on it. I'm not sure if this is always the case even without my patch, but it doesn't seem to count that last page. I think this has more to do with the Add/Delete Launcher Page patch, but I'll see what I can find out.
    i removed all my patches on my pre and page indicator seems to count for each page i have 5 pages.. there is 4 little lines for each page i am not on.

    now according to your screen shots... it looks like you have a total of 3 pages unless you are on the last page.. there it indicates total of 4 pages
    MatterOfFactJack
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    i removed all my patches on my pre and page indicator seems to count for each page i have 5 pages.. there is 4 little lines for each page i am not on.

    now according to your screen shots... it looks like you have a total of 3 pages unless you are on the last page.. there it indicates total of 4 pages
    Page indicator show how many pages are to the lef or right.

    If you have 3 dots on the left and 1 on the right you have a total of 5 pages, 3 to the left, the one you are on and 1 to the right.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  6. darmood's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #26  
    love it thinks
  7. darmood's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #27  
    thanks is what i meant
  8. jaman71's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    #28  
    love it. you folks never cease to amaze me.
  9. #29  
    the screen is shifted to the right just enough to not be able to see the page indicator.
    I have 4 pages and when im on the 3rd page I cant see my page indicator.


    Im going back to v2 untill this gets figured out.

    good work in progress though!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  10. #30  
    SOOO much BETTER! Love it! Thanks!
  11. #31  
    Phenomenal
  12. #32  
    I love this patch!

    - Craig
  13. #33  
    LIKE.

    Hate to echo everyone else, but, ya know, this is a nice version of 4x4 - It was a bit of a shock seeing the icons so big after using V2 for so long ...
    I take pictures both under water and above. I talk about a bunch of stuff.
  14. #34  
    +1 ..... Had 4x4 before the 1.2.0 update I removed it and never went back been using 3x3 since. I did kind of miss being able to see alot of icons without scrolling too much. Added this and it look great with my theme. The page indicator is not aligned correctly, I got 5 pages and when I'm on the 1st page it shows only 3. Didn't noticed it until the above post said it.
  15.    #35  
    UPDATE (10/14/2009): I fixed the missing page indicator on the right, and believe to have fixed the down arrow appearing even when a page has no more than 16 icons. Only launcher-assistant.jsjsjs $has$ $changed$.

    dBsooner, would you be so kind to update the patch? Thanks!

    Updated diff is in the original post.
  16. psm9's Avatar
    Posts
    328 Posts
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    #36  
    Anyone get any bugs after installing this?
    Have a bunch of patches and a theme installed. Switched from one of the other 4 x 4 icon patches to this yesterday. Phone was fine for 18 hrs. Now the screen is malfunctioning. "Up" swipes don't bring up the launcher or minimize apps. The up arrrow didn't work, either.
    Keyboard also went twitchy.

    Restarted twice, no change. Removed theme with Preware - no change. Removed 4 x 4 v3 - all better.

    Anyone else have a problem? I'll go back and try the 4x4 v2 again and see what happens
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post
    Anyone get any bugs after installing this?
    Have a bunch of patches and a theme installed. Switched from one of the other 4 x 4 icon patches to this yesterday. Phone was fine for 18 hrs. Now the screen is malfunctioning. "Up" swipes don't bring up the launcher or minimize apps. The up arrrow didn't work, either.
    Keyboard also went twitchy.

    Restarted twice, no change. Removed theme with Preware - no change. Removed 4 x 4 v3 - all better.

    Anyone else have a problem? I'll go back and try the 4x4 v2 again and see what happens
    Did you remove your 4x4 v2 before installing v3? I haven't had problems and I've been using this configuration for a month.
  18. psm9's Avatar
    Posts
    328 Posts
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
    Did you remove your 4x4 v2 before installing v3? I haven't had problems and I've been using this configuration for a month.
    Yep. Didn't restart Luna between the removal of v2 and install of v3. Worked fine for a while. Until just now
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
  19. #39  
    I am having a problem installing this patch through preware. I am getting a postinst error in the ipkg installer. Am I missing a service or something? This happens for a couple dif patches but not all.
  20. jbelew's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #40  
    this is great thanks to both the originator and the one responsible for getting it to webos internals. I have been using it since it showed up on preware. This is what palm should have done.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions