1.    #1  
    All we can see now in the monthly view is gray. Can someone create a patch to allow the color you have set the event, to show up in monthly view?

Thanks
    Last edited by speedygodzilla; 10/12/2009 at 01:31 PM.
    bump
    Was looking for this too. Specially since I come from the old palmOS, where you had categories and could assign colours to it, or icons in some programms. I really miss this option... Or did I miss it?
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    I personally liked the little different colored blocks.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I'd like to see this as well.
    I was just going to write a request for this. I have some health issues and on my old Treo I used to color code my Dr. appts. so I would never miss them.

I don't know how feasible this is with the color coded synergy calenders, but I would love to have it.
    if we can decrease the font size of the number maybe about 2/3 of the current size, move it to the top left, add in the small little colored blocks on the right of each different calendar (by order of course), then for full day events a small solid colored bar at the top of the day, that would be much better than the current display

And while we're at it, I'd also like to see:

1 a google style agenda button either to the rigt or left of the current 3 buttons at the bottom so we don't need a separate homebrew app

2 on week view, tapping on an event would pop up the event title (and maybe a little bit of the description) instead of going to that day. I think this is how my centro was..

3 I know its a long shot but a faster app would be nice
    Last edited by balm; 10/21/2009 at 02:29 PM.
    did you hear that? I thought I heard a bump.
    +1
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    +1
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    +1
    I would really like to see something to differentiate all-day events from timed events, such as all-day events being indicated by a dot somewhere within the date square.

Different colors for categories would be great also!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Bringing this to the top. My wife really misses this from her Centro.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    +1
    +1 x 1000!!

BTW, you CAN see colored shading in month view, but only if you have one calendar selected--it will then show the shaded areas in that calendar's colors. If you show multipke calendars (as I do), the shaded areas are gray. Of course, either way it doesn't show the mini blocks at the relative time of the day.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    I don't remember the name of the program, but on my 700P I had a calendar program that not only gave you colors but also had the first few letters of the appointment name visible on the monthly calendar. Given the higher resolution, even with a smaller screen, one would think this could be done for the Pre. The current calendar is miserable; the weakest part of the device.
    Yes would love this. I hope one of those really good developers could figure out a way.
    +1
    I would love this as well. On my old Treo a daily used function.

ET
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I would love this as well. On my old Treo a daily used function.

ET
    see here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...onth-view.html

still not available