Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Is jason still working on this patch or has this been droped.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I also think this would be dope! Subscribing to the thread now.
    Not sure how much of a difference or not the top bar will make to me, but will definitely try it out when it's working. I personally would love to see the on-screen back button removed in portrait mode since we have the gesture area, but not sure if that's possible to do without messing up landscape or upside-down use.
    jhoff80, I completely agree. Because we can't save a picture from the browser, a screenshot without the back button and refresh button would be a godsend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    jhoff80, I completely agree. Because we can't save a picture from the browser, a screenshot without the back button and refresh button would be a godsend.
    Since 1.2 you can save images from the browser, orange and tap on it.
  6.    #46  
    is this a done deal or is jason still working on it.
    I'll be coming back to this once the pre arrives in the mail and I'll actually be able to test the patch
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    oo, I really like that idea, I'll see what I can whip up
    Jason, if it wasn't for you I would of gotten rid of the Pre months ago. You are a genius and a credit to the Palm Pre community.

I think everyone on this forum and who owns a Pre owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

Palm if you are reading this.... HIRE THIS MAN!!!! He has more talent in his little finger than any one of your programmers.
    What's the word on this patch? I would like to use seems like this patch is a go for me I would like to have it full screen right side up why flip it around just to get it full screen seems like a hassle when you need to type something.
  10.    #50  
    anything on this yet
    i found out how to do this...if anyone hasnt done this yet then ill give it a go on the patch

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i found out how to do this...if anyone hasnt done this yet then ill give it a go on the patch
    please do with a menu on/off that saves your setting for good. so the next time you launch the browser it's how you left it.
    lol i wouldnt know of how to save the settings if i knew i would but i dont

if I were to use a full screen patch, I would like it allways full screen without a keyboard or gesture toggle, but maybe a menu or preferences toggle. All you would need is some other way to open the menu. Gesture+orange/option doesn't seem to do nything, perhaps use something like that?

to view the rest of the top bar stuff, there are 100 ways to goto card view, which is something I do all the time
    this.controller.enableFullScreenMode(true);

thats all that is needed to make a scene full screen

do you guys reload ur pages enough to need a shake to reload? Might be cool, but you can goto the top of a page to see the url, and just press the arrow to go there again
    i have created a patch over at this thread that enables the fullscreen mode. it will leave fullscreen mode whenever u scroll to the top and urlbar becomes visible. re-enables the mode when u leave top and urlbar does not show

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...e-browser.html

can this thread be closed now?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123