Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is there a patch that can be done to close the dialer after a call, instead of having to close it by swiping it every time?

Thanks,
    geneziz
    i have a tendency to swipe the dialer to end my call. i hate how it swipes away, the phone stutters, then the card comes back, and then eventually goes away again, which is an issue made worse by the fact that if u turn the screen off right away it will blink on and off like crazy.
    Ask and ye shall receive Unzip and apply using Quick Install.

Tested with webOS 1.2.1 and Quick Install 2.82
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive Unzip and apply using Quick Install.

Tested with webOS 1.2.1 and Quick Install 2.82
    Again way to go!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Thanks so much!!!!!
    geneziz
    Great patch, but one thing I noticed is that the dial pad only closes automatically for incoming calls. For calls that I place, the dial pad doesn't close automatically after ending the call. Anyway the patch can be updated to close the dial pad for all call, whether incoming or outgoing? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindright9 View Post
    Great patch, but one thing I noticed is that the dial pad only closes automatically for incoming calls. For calls that I place, the dial pad doesn't close automatically after ending the call. Anyway the patch can be updated to close the dial pad for all call, whether incoming or outgoing? Thanks.
    That is the default behavior for webOS. If that is happening, it means that the patch did not apply correctly.
    you're probably right about me not installing the patch correctly. The file is not an idk file so I'm not sure how to install it in Quick installer.
  9.    #9  
    Works for me both in or out!

Thanks again dallashigh for this patch and the others you have created.

geneziz
    don't they already have a close phone to end call patch or am I mistaken?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Submitted to dBsooner. Look for it in Preware soon!
    I like. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    This was on PreWare for about a month and now that I got the 1.3.1 update installed and was going to put it back on, its not there now, is it only available by download now??
    This is not compatible w/ 1.3.1 yet.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I wouldent have thought there would have had been much change on the phone app, but I will be glad when the guys at webosnerds.com get this back up and running I loved this
    It is working on mine I just downloaded from Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    It is working on mine I just downloaded from Preware.
    This is not on PreWare yet!

This was updated today:
    Index of /feeds/webos-patches/1.3.1

Follow the link below.

I guess I installed it from quick install but I don't remember saving the patch when it was out, Oh well! It is called close-phone-on-end-call.
    Edit: I downloaded from this forum and installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I guess I installed it from quick install but I don't remember saving the patch when it was out, Oh well! It is called close-phone-on-end-call.
    Edit: I downloaded from this forum and installed.
    Where did you download it from? Link? please!

Edit:Nevermind I found It
    Last edited by 2sslow; 11/14/2009 at 09:27 PM.

Follow the link below.

post # 3 in this forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast