Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    i was thinking it would be cool if you could change the color of the launcher background, black or white mainly,the gray just looks ugly i think, any thoughts?
    +1 More options the better
    +1
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    +1
    I use 2sslow's "multi-scrim" patch. If the laucher background is all you want to change, you can ask him for the exact path of the image file and change it to all black (upload with wosqi). I really love being able to do this without a theme. Good luck PCers!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    You can use my menu fade scrim in PreWare it has the launcher fade built in.

Just put whatever you want the launcher to look like in the scrims folder and name it launcher-scrim.png!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Oh yeah, forgot about the menu fade scrim (includes launcher scrim) - I use these too.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about the menu fade scrim (includes launcher scrim) - I use these too.
    Glad to see people are enjoying my patches! lol
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.