Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Yep, only works once here as well...
    (installed through PW)
    The background gets mismatched in color (half black half grey) when in landscape but I'm not sure if that's a fixable thing..? (I assume that's from the 400x400 specs you were referring to)
    Last edited by Freshyz; 10/26/2009 at 06:28 AM.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Yep, only works once here as well...
    (installed through PW)
    I am aware of that. If I find da reason then I'll update it. I'm guessing because it uses the video app to stream the video.?
    So this patch still needs some work?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    okay this might take me a bit since I need to mess around with the stylesheets.I can get it done that's forsure I might do it tomaro though since I'm goin to bed now. I havethe orientation on em already. Just needs either the stylesheets tweakedup or the stylesheets
    you effin rock dude
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    So I reinstalled this since I see it was updated in Preware and assumed the problem was fixed but YouTube still only goes into landscape once then quits.
    Just curious what the update was for?
    Confused by this patch. Youtubes already play in landscape on my Pre. Is it that, by default, the aspect ratio's wrong or something?

Also, more details on the background issues would be good.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Confused by this patch. Youtubes already play in landscape on my Pre. Is it that, by default, the aspect ratio's wrong or something?

Also, more details on the background issues would be good.
    i haven't installed this patch yet, but by using my context clues i'd imagine this is for the video selection process to be in landscape.. we know that the videos go in landscape by default. and as far as the background goes.. the default background wasn't formatted for landscape so therefore it needs to be replaced by one that is.. at least that's what i think is going on here
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Exactly. Its supposed to make the entire YouTube experience in landscape mode so you don't have to keep switching back and forth which can get annoying after awhile seeing as how most videos are short.
    It still only works correctly one time then the video menu stops workind in LS. When and if this is fixed it will be quite useful.. .
    i would like my clock to go in landscape on the touchstone. can you do it?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    uh. no rush at all.. any progress though?
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    If you are talking about the default clock app, it already does when not on a touchstone. I don't have touchstone to test on, but I would assume that if can go into landscape mode when not on the touchstone, it would when it was on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen View Post
    If you are talking about the default clock app, it already does when not on a touchstone. I don't have touchstone to test on, but I would assume that if can go into landscape mode when not on the touchstone, it would when it was on it.
    I think he's talking about the clock on the lock screen. I agree that'd be nice, but I doubt it's as easy as a standard app.
  14.    #34  
    about the phone app when it goes into landscape like the problem is that you will have buttons you won't be able to touch..so idk how I will get that to work perfectly
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    about the phone app when it goes into landscape like the problem is that you will have buttons you won't be able to touch..so idk how I will get that to work perfectly
    sad faced.. i assume though that you have something working? the layout is just the issue?
    definately would be cool if navigation went landscape...
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Locking orientation would be cool. Maybe a patch for the top main menu where there are patches for turning off gps, and others, maybe there could be a patch for turn of accelerometer or something...
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
    this may be a crazy and or stupid idea but has anyone tried to make the launcher into landscape? So since I have the 5x4 patch it would end up being like I dunno 10x4? Just an idea. I thinkg it might be cool for those that have tons of apps like I do. I put all mine on one page because I don't like scrolling sideways
  19.    #39  
    mannn i cant seem to do the phone app...im guessing we'd have to switch the images from the app to actually get it down right..

the launcher hmmm that be great !!! 10x4 lol i wish !!
    Any luck with navigation in landscape?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast