1.    #1  
    Hey all. Sorry if this has already been covered, but I was unable to search/find anything related.

I updated to 1.2 and installed preware and some patches. Since then I have noticed that my voicemail button in the phone shows 2 voicemails. But when I check it and press 1, it says no messages. Each time I reboot I get a notification that I have 2 voicemails pending.

Does anyone know what is causing this, and how to correct it?

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Also I have installed 2-3 themes over the last few days. Could it be a theme image that did not get propperly removed?

Currently I do not have a theme installed.
    Have you tried going into the phone app, then preferences, then reset voicemail count at the bottom? Sounds like something just has gotten 'stuck'.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Have you tried going into the phone app, then preferences, then reset voicemail count at the bottom? Sounds like something just has gotten 'stuck'.
    Rep. Thanks Jhoff80. That fixed it. I didnt even realize that button was there under preferences.

Mods, please move this thread if needed. Or you might want to leave it in case someone else installing patches has this happen, and thinks its related.
    I have the same exact issue happen to me, I don't know what is causing it.
    Last edited by cuandoyodije; 11/09/2009 at 02:15 PM.