1.    #1  
    sorry if its the wrong area (again) to post this...but from all the patches ive installed...enter new line patch gives me an ipkg error
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    sorry if its the wrong area (again) to post this...but from all the patches ive installed...enter new line patch gives me an ipkg error
    This is the webos patches subforum, definitely the right place :P

It installs fine for me. Did you remember to run EPR to remove the old feed patches first? There's something conflicting with it.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    This is the webos patches subforum, definitely the right place :P

It installs fine for me. Did you remember to run EPR to remove the old feed patches first? There's something conflicting with it.
    yeah i did run the epr...i was having problems with the VK b4 bc i forgot to uninstall the old one then it was all fine...but the enter key one is not working..let me see wut error i get hold on

update: well at the bottom its all green except the last line which says....

(offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-enter-key-for-new-line.prerm)
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

4.    #4  
    so no one has any idea?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    alright thanks for not helping...
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

yeah i did run the epr...i was having problems with the VK b4 bc i forgot to uninstall the old one then it was all fine...but the enter key one is not working..let me see wut error i get hold on

update: well at the bottom its all green except the last line which says....

(offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-enter-key-for-new-line.prerm)

Need the entire ipkg log / error info.

-Eric G

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
  7.    #7  
    Need the entire ipkg log / error info.
    its too large to copy and paste so ill just do a screen shot even though it gets cut off on the right
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

its too large to copy and paste so ill just do a screen shot even though it gets cut off on the right
    what file is that? patching file ....

-Eric G

Donate
  9.    #9  
    what file is that? patching file ....
    when it gives me the error i tap on ipkg log and thats wut it gives me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

when it gives me the error i tap on ipkg log and thats wut it gives me
    in the error log it says patching file /usr/palm/... and it's cut off in screenshot, I need to know the whole path of file

-Eric G

Donate
  11.    #11  
    in the error log it says patching file /usr/palm/... and it's cut off in screenshot, I need to know the whole path of file
    1st one says:

patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs

the one on the bottom says:

patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs

hope that helps
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

-Eric G

Donate
  13.    #13  
    too late....i still have my miami heat theme and havent noticed anything and im not gonna doctor my phone right now...i wont be home till sunday night...but thanks for the heads up!......so u cant do anything with the info i gave u
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

14.    #14  
    so this error message cant help u to tell me wuts wrong?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

15.    #15  
    well i just did an RU and now i can install this tweak!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!