Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    thanks!

so i see now feeds is updated. but do we have to add auto-feeds?
    See step 3.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaran-2000 View Post
    I updated Preware without updating Package Manager. All greyed out in Preware 0.9.3. What can i do?
    See step 1.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by dBsooner View Post
    autopatch.conf should be auto-deleted when you install Preware 0.9.3.

Did you remove your old one? EPR doesn't remove the VKB.
    yeah i just realized that...removed old one and installed new one now its working but enter button does new line gives me error also
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

there is a emergency patch recovery not removal is that it
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yeah i just realized that...removed old one and installed new one now its working but enter button does new line gives me error also
    See step 9.

-- Rod
    is the emergency patch removal tool the same as the emergency recovery tool
    Quote Originally Posted by rocman00 View Post
    where is it
    where is the emergency patch removal
    what he said
  8.    #28  
    there is a emergency patch recovery not removal is that it
    Step 5 updated, thanks.

-- Rod
    omg I thought I was nuts
  10.    #30  
    is the emergency patch removal tool the same as the emergency recovery tool
    Step 5 updated, thanks for reporting it.

-- Rod
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    omg I thought I was nuts
    See step 0

-- Rod
    is there a difference between phone offline patch and airplane mode?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    i tap and run preware,but after it's start update ,preware gives no update patch .no new Package Manager Service availabe,but it's 0.9.4. and no new preware availabe,its still 0.9.2. what's wrong?
    Fantastic - thank you!
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    is there a difference between phone offline patch and airplane mode?
    See step 9.

-- Rod
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by yglaotu View Post
    i tap and run preware,but after it's start update ,preware gives no update patch .no new Package Manager Service availabe,but it's 0.9.4. and no new preware availabe,its still 0.9.2. what's wrong?
    See the new step 0.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    See the new step 0.

-- Rod
    Can't complete step 0. I guess may be the server is too busy to finish that at this moment . I'll try again later.But thx a lot 4 your quick response anyway.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    What happens if you accidentally update the Preware before the package manager? All I have is a bunch of grayed out options now...
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by yglaotu View Post
    Can't complete step 0. I guess may be the server is too busy to finish that at this moment . I'll try again later.But thx a lot 4 your quick response anyway.
    The preware.org server is handling 30 accesses per second, pushing out 5Mb/sec out the big Gb/sec pipes at OSUOSL. Load average is 0.2 and everything is smooth.

It's not a problem with preware.org ... perhaps one of the other feeds that is not hosted on preware.org? Luckily, with the new preware version, you can disable other feeds

-- Rod
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by nick3681 View Post
    What happens if you accidentally update the Preware before the package manager? All I have is a bunch of grayed out options now...
    See step 1.

-- Rod
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast