Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 401
  1. #221  
    Cool, I'll give it a try also.
  2. #222  
    Ok, I stand corrected and can't wait to try it myself!

    Thanks all for making sure I give out correct information!

    The correction is appreciated and now I learned something new!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  3. #223  
    That did it!
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by GAM5 View Post
    So to clarify, even though the individual patch information page says Autofeed it really is now using Webos-patches?
    That incorrect information has now been fixed in the feeds.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5. #225  
    Question:

    Looks Preware is able to update the feeds now.

    But my question is this:

    Now I went to install a patch and all I got was a message stating that I HAD to restart the LUNA, and reboot the Pre. I was not given the choice to delay the restart.

    So is there something special to using this new multi-install trick?

    You've just finishing telling me it was working.

    So what steps do I need to make that work.

    Thanks!

    Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  6. #226  
    Ok i am ****ed and ticked off i have followed these directions like 6 times and have been doing this for 2 hours!! Some one help!!!


    I unistalled both packages and everything i downloaded from it even apps!! Everything seems to go fine but wen i go into preware it goes reeeaaalllyyy slow so i open the program again and it says updating or either checking version! I been waiting for 30min still on the same screen so i uninstall it again nd repeat the steps jus the ssaammmee thing over and over! Some ppplleeeeaassseee help!!!!
  7. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Question:

    Looks Preware is able to update the feeds now.

    But my question is this:

    Now I went to install a patch and all I got was a message stating that I HAD to restart the LUNA, and reboot the Pre. I was not given the choice to delay the restart.

    So is there something special to using this new multi-install trick?

    You've just finishing telling me it was working.

    So what steps do I need to make that work.

    Thanks!

    Rob
    the only patch i saw did that is the virtual k. and u have to restart luna and about the other patchs u can install em all at once!
  8. #228  
    epr will not work. error intalling- wget:bad address 'ipkg.preware.org'
  9. #229  
    iphone spoof does not work and browser multi patch still wont work for me ....
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. Habidabad's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Question:

    Looks Preware is able to update the feeds now.

    But my question is this:

    Now I went to install a patch and all I got was a message stating that I HAD to restart the LUNA, and reboot the Pre. I was not given the choice to delay the restart.

    So is there something special to using this new multi-install trick?

    You've just finishing telling me it was working.

    So what steps do I need to make that work.

    Thanks!

    Rob
    Only certain patches, like the Virtual Keyboard, need to restart Luna, not all of them.
  11. #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianboy568 View Post
    Ok i am ****ed and ticked off i have followed these directions like 6 times and have been doing this for 2 hours!! Some one help!!!


    I unistalled both packages and everything i downloaded from it even apps!! Everything seems to go fine but wen i go into preware it goes reeeaaalllyyy slow so i open the program again and it says updating or either checking version! I been waiting for 30min still on the same screen so i uninstall it again nd repeat the steps jus the ssaammmee thing over and over! Some ppplleeeeaassseee help!!!!
    its not about you or how u installing it..
    The problem is the server is down . we have to wait until that get fix it
  12. #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    iphone spoof does not work and browser multi patch still wont work for me ....
    i saw the browser multi patch have other name and its working for me ... check again and u will find it!
  13. Habidabad's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianboy568 View Post
    Ok i am ****ed and ticked off i have followed these directions like 6 times and have been doing this for 2 hours!! Some one help!!!


    I unistalled both packages and everything i downloaded from it even apps!! Everything seems to go fine but wen i go into preware it goes reeeaaalllyyy slow so i open the program again and it says updating or either checking version! I been waiting for 30min still on the same screen so i uninstall it again nd repeat the steps jus the ssaammmee thing over and over! Some ppplleeeeaassseee help!!!!
    The server is OVERLOADED! Patience!
  14. #234  
    I did Terminal Service Package and it forced me to do the restart.

    So now you are correcting yourself. It only works with some stuff not all?

    Rob

    And this is for Jullianboy568, the servers have being going up and down all night, they are working on them tonight installing updates. That's why you are having trouble!
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

  15. #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    its not about you or how u installing it..
    The problem is the server is down . we have to wait until that get fix it
    AHHHHHH THANK that calmed me down lol so when do u think it will be fixed? should i install it again even though it isnt working or wait?
  16. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianboy568 View Post
    AHHHHHH THANK that calmed me down lol so when do u think it will be fixed? should i install it again even though it isnt working or wait?
    maybe in the night!!!... i think u better wait until they fix it ... even u try to install again is not going to work!
  17.    #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Unless someone is near that server to reboot it or check on it's connection it will confuse a lot of us all night long.
    The server is operating fine, but only has 2GB of real memory allocated to it at the moment, and so the number of apache children is pegged at 200 concurrent connections. We're currently pushing 7Mb/sec out the pipe.

    We're looking to see if we can reallocate more memory to it immediately. I have initiated a purchase of 16GB of extra server memory, but we need donations at WebOS Internals:Site support - WebOS Internals to help pay for the additional hardware.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  18.    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I did Terminal Service Package and it forced me to do the restart.

    So now you are correcting yourself. It only works with some stuff not all?
    The Terminal Service package is a Service, not a Patch.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  19.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    its not about you or how u installing it..
    The problem is the server is down . we have to wait until that get fix it
    The server is not down, it's just pegged at 200 concurrent connections to limit the memory usage. We should be able to up that to 300 concurrent connections shortly.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  20. SoloTwo's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    #240  
    Well I tried to fix my problem, Oil tried on IRC earlier but with no luck, I was on earlier when you were on Rod and never got a reply so I will just run doctor one of these days and start from scratch again.

Posting Permissions