1.    #1  
    I have several items I need reminders for that are just one day a week or a couple odd days. In otherwords the current options: ALL, WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS, just isn't cutting it. I'd rather have something where there are checkboxes(or small buttons) for the diferent days of the week. That way I could set an alarm for just Thursday, or Mondays and Wednesdays, etc.

Thanks,

Jev
    bumping this older thread because I just realized today that this would be a great feature. Being able to set an alarm to just ring on mondays or just tuesdays. I'd like to set up an alarm for each day of the week.
    +1
    I'm kinda working on this now. Never made a patch for the pre before but I'm slowly figuring out how the alarm works. I may or may not actually be able to do this, so don't get your hopes up!
    Yeah, I need that too I'm kind of used to setting my k610i up as another alarm clock.
    I'm getting closer!
    Basically I'm just adding the options for: sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday to the drop down list.
    Really close now, just need to test it. I made a new thread for it: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...y-options.html