Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by serotonin4 View Post
    Error:

patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/chrome.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Applying it anyway. [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored --saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs.$reg$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/page-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/urlbar.jsjsjs
    The next patch would create the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html,
    which already exists! Assume -R? [n]
    Applying it anyway. [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored --saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/views/download/download-stream-popup.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/sources.json
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/stylesheets/browser.css
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.enable-browser-downloads from root .

I tried to delete the files mentioned above still did not work
    i was told to post these issues here
    i have rebooted opened close dev mode rebooted again
    i have the new version of preware and package manager
    i had removed all patches before downloading the above through the emergency patch recovery

any input/solution would be greatly appreciated

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post1948221

Told ya we'd get ya help

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Can you tell me what files I can delete to get the browser history-swipe-delete patch to install? I get a similar error to the one I used to get on the browser multi-patch before i deleted those 2 files.

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12