Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    i did the update of this patch , but there is any chance to affect where you select some part of the browser to copy ... im trying with the up arrow and select but doesn't work!

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i did the update of this patch , but there is any chance to affect where you select some part of the browser to copy ... im trying with the up arrow and select but doesn't work!

thanks!
    I'm not having this problem…I can select text via the shift(up arrow)+tap within the browser with the patch installed, provided the text is selectable.

You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the patch or try to see if the problem persist in the exact same scenario without the patch installed.

3. GTB
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    If your having issues with this patch and you don't want to avoid EPR, please follow the directions below...

Please note: EPR is the safest, cleanest thing you can do to resolve the issues with this patch, but before you try something else crazy...Do these steps.

Most important...You must remove all browser related patches.

1. Your phone must be in Developer mode.
    2. Try to uninstall via WebOS Quick Install. It may not work, but you should at least try it.
    3. Using WebOS Repair Utility, replace each of the following files via the Tools menu with the Restore Specific File option.
    Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/chrome.jsjsjs
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$page$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$controllers$/$urlbar$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$sources$.$json$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$stylesheets$/$browser$.$css$
    4. Using WOSQI, delete each of the following files via the Tools menu with the Delete File/Directory option.
    Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/app/controllers/downloaddialog-assistant.jsjsjs
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$browser$/$app$/$views$/$download$/$download$-$stream$-$popup$.$html$
    5. Give your phone a Luna restart, then open Preware which should now allow you to remove the package.

6. Make a donation to Jason for make this fix possible without having to do any commandline magic.
    Where do I install the, "Using WebOS Repair Utility, replace each of the following files via the Tools menu with the Restore Specific File option.

Code:
    ...the five files...within the WebOS Quick Install? Thanks!~!
    Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    Where do I install the, "Using WebOS Repair Utility, replace each of the following files via the Tools menu with the Restore Specific File option.

Code:
    ...the five files...within the WebOS Quick Install? Thanks!~!

It sounds like you need to get WebOS Repair Utility v2.01.

Is there a way to download files if the site is secured by a password I noticed that i can't download files from my server that uses user name a password I can see the list of files but can't download them.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    ok i got the multi mod patch and it does give me the option to download but i tried to download a youtube vid and it didnt even give the option all it does is play. any help with this one please.....i have version 1.4.1-14 and im running sprint 1.4.1.1
    Does anyone want to please update this for 1.4.5? It has a couple things I used daily and I'm missing it.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    definitly waiting for the 1.4.5. update ( patiently of course) . any thoughts
    For a 1.4.5 release, see the one I did in the other thread.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks Jason, for this and all you do.
    afte 1.4.5 update I'm not able to remove or update this app
    can some one help me to solve this issued with out doing a doctor and lose all my info
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Any chance the page navigation could be extended to the email app? Or is there any other patch to allow keyboard scrolling in email?
    I'd like to request a version of the Browser Multi Mod patch for 3.0.4 - is this likely to happen? It is one of my must haves on my Pre 2.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516