Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    FINALLY THE PREWARE AUTO PATCH FEED IS AVAILABLE..

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO INTO PREWARE AND GO TO FEEDS. IT SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE IN THERE

YOU WONT BE TOLD TO UPDATE YOUR PREWARE SO YOU WONT KNOW ABOUT THIS ADDITION ULESS YOU DO SOME DAILY "SPYING" AROUND LIKE I DO

ALL THE PATCHES I INSTALLED THROUGH THE AUTOPATCH FEED WORKED EXCEPT FOR THE BLINKING NOTIFICATIONS PATCH.

IN ORDER FOR ALL OF YOUR PATCHES TO SHOW UP YOU WILL NEED TO RESTART YOUR PRE OTHERWISE NOTHING WILL SHOW UP INITIALLY.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmprenutt View Post

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GO INTO PREWARE AND GO TO FEEDS. IT SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE IN THERE

YOU WONT BE TOLD TO UPDATE YOUR PREWARE SO YOU WONT KNOW ABOUT THIS ADDITION ULESS YOU DO SOME DAILY "SPYING" AROUND LIKE I DO

ALL THE PATCHES I INSTALLED THROUGH THE AUTOPATCH FEED WORKED EXCEPT FOR THE BLINKING NOTIFICATIONS PATCH.

IN ORDER FOR ALL OF YOUR PATCHES TO SHOW UP YOU WILL NEED TO RESTART YOUR PRE OTHERWISE NOTHING WILL SHOW UP INITIALLY.
    Just so you know, it's considered extremely rude to type full sentences and paragraphs in all caps. Just a little bit of internet etiquette. Take notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmprenutt View Post

Remarkabale...
    Too many caps.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    This might be more appropriate as a warning on the Pre forum...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I tried yelling your post... it was fun. Now try this:

FINALLY the preware auto patch feed is available..

all you NEED TO DO is go into preware and go TO FEEDS. it should be somewhere in there

you WOnt be told to UPDATE YOUR preware so you wont know about THIS ADDITION ULESS you do some daily "SPYING" AROUND like i do

all the patches i installed THROUGH the autopatch feed worked except for the BLINKING NOTIFICATIONS PATCH.

in ordER for all of your PATCHes to show up YOU WILL need to restart your pre otherwise nothing will SHOW UP INITIALLY.

Go ahead and admit it, you tried it...
    I recommend dumping fun internet posters here. http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...l-replies.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    blinking light notify works fine ,you just didn't install it with your mouth open the right way,so I suggest you hold it the left way.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    the only problem is that I don't know what half of those 70 tweaks in there I don't know what they are for ha ha !!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ok maybe I'm missing something but considering the way this post started maybe i'm not but I don't see any patches available. Patches are grayed out. I have the VK already and that is the only one I was aware was available via preware.
    sorry for my ignorance, what is auto-patch feed?
    Last edited by RanGT; 10/02/2009 at 05:29 PM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    mine is still grayed out too...argh
    Ok I don't feel so bad at least I'm not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    mine is still grayed out too...argh
    I wonder if it was taken offline for update or something??????
    Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    I wonder if it was taken offline for update or something??????
    no

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    I feel like this thread is going nowhere. Is there a way to get patches from preware or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by devilhound1 View Post
    I feel like this thread is going nowhere. Is there a way to get patches from preware or not?
    yes

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    This is probably unrelated, but within the past 30 minutes or so, when I try to launch preware it seems to continually try to update feeds. After a while, I try to close it, and after I do, my phone seems to gradually slow to a crawl and it tells me I am out of memory and I need to close any cards(I don't have any cards open). Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    yes
    Ok can somebody let us know how, Thanks.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast