Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    tell that to JASON because he is the one that said his patches are not compatible with the patches in autopatch and that he was changing his to be compatible so you go talk with him about that ok

:sigh:

You really should stop acting like you know more than you do.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Any idea when a messaging landscape will be available and functional for 1.2? Maybe I missed it, but I thought there was an issue with 1.2 preventing it...IDK but WOOT! for easy patch installs!!
    its already in the preware patches ,landscape messaging is anyways i already have it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Any idea when a messaging landscape will be available and functional for 1.2? Maybe I missed it, but I thought there was an issue with 1.2 preventing it...IDK but WOOT! for easy patch installs!!
    It works currently.

-Eric G

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    its already in the preware patches ,landscape messaging is anyways i already have it lol
    Only one i am seeing was uploaded on the 27th. A day before 1.2 came out.....Ok...so I really need to meet you in IRC tonight, emoney 33....Still cant pull it and about 5 other patches out using the Emergency Patch remover. And that Messaging Landscape is a no go for me even though I have it installed...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    :sigh:

You really should stop acting like you know more than you do.
    coming from a guy who has only thanked one single person in these forums with 450 posts!!! yeah and whos acting like they know more anyone with that comment i would guess you are! i dont think i know more than anyone but jason told me that himself ,i you dont like that fact or believe it go ASK him yourself otherwise leave me be im trying to help other and giving thanks where its due!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Only one i am seeing was uploaded on the 27th. A day before 1.2 came out.....Ok...so I really need to meet you in IRC tonight, emoney 33....Still cant pull it and about 5 other patches out using the Emergency Patch remover. And that Messaging Landscape is a no go for me even though I have it installed...
    look for auto patches in list of everything and download it then restart ur phone and then go back to available list and there will be a patches feed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I'll be there, we'll get you into a working state.

coming from a guy who has only thanked one single person in these forums with 450 posts!!! yeah and whos acting like they know more anyone with that comment i would guess you are! i dont think i know more than anyone but jason told me that himself ,i you dont like that fact or believe it go ASK him yourself otherwise leave me be im trying to help other and giving thanks where its due!!!

lol, no comment. Let me know when the bulb goes off.

-Eric G

Donate
    are you out lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Psst. You're arguing with the guy you should be thanking for the autopatch...
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Uh yeah, I dont know if he knows this, but not alot of time to thank people when your busy adding tons of functionality to the Pre...

I'll be there, we'll get you into a working state
    Will do! Funny, today My boss told me I need to get an IPHONE because if I could get as excited about it as I am with the Pre I would be selling a lot more of them...I said maybe instead ATT needs to get a webos phone?

Will do! Funny, today My boss told me I need to get an IPHONE because if I could get as excited about it as I am with the Pre I would be selling a lot more of them...I said maybe instead ATT needs to get a webos phone?

haha awesome

-Eric G

Donate
    OK. First point: If it weren't for emoney_33, there would be no autopatch feed. Point blank, simple, end of story. emoney_33 is the brains behind autopatch, so HE is the one you should thank for that.

Point 2: Jason submitted his patches to us for inclusion in the autopatch feed. Why, you ask? Because the newest version of WOSQI will be using the autopatch feed. Why in the world would his patches not be compatible? Yeah, because they are.

Point 3: You realize you are in violation of Palm's Copyright? You are openly distributing palm copyright images in your "default webos theme" ipk. I would seriously watch who you are upsetting there slick. You could be in a world of hurt very quickly.

Point 4: Don't believe me on the emoney_33 is behind autopatch feed? Watch him take it all down.

Get over yourself. Oh .. and emoney_33 made Virtual Keyboard as well. So you should really be a little nicer to him.
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    You guys are awesome! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by dBsooner View Post
    Point 3: You realize you are in violation of Palm's Copyright? You are openly distributing palm copyright images in your "default webos theme" ipk. I would seriously watch who you are upsetting there slick. You could be in a world of hurt very quickly.....
    Oh like Palm would ever take something like that seriously....

Is their a opacity path in preware i'm not seeing it if not does anyone know if someones working on it.

P.S Thanks to everyone that is contributing to help make the pre what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by dBsooner View Post
    OK. First point: If it weren't for emoney_33, there would be no autopatch feed. Point blank, simple, end of story. emoney_33 is the brains behind autopatch, so HE is the one you should thank for that.

Point 2: Jason submitted his patches to us for inclusion in the autopatch feed. Why, you ask? Because the newest version of WOSQI will be using the autopatch feed. Why in the world would his patches not be compatible? Yeah, because they are.

Point 3: You realize you are in violation of Palm's Copyright? You are openly distributing palm copyright images in your "default webos theme" ipk. I would seriously watch who you are upsetting there slick. You could be in a world of hurt very quickly.

Point 4: Don't believe me on the emoney_33 is behind autopatch feed? Watch him take it all down.

Get over yourself. Oh .. and emoney_33 made Virtual Keyboard as well. So you should really be a little nicer to him.
    dude, be for real your gonna tell me i need to watch it ?! lol just because he's some guru doesn't mean hes better than anyone else , we are all just people and equal in this world and if im trying to help someone, telling them what i was told directly. he has no more right to accuse me than he does to accuse you of anything , i dont care who you are thats not right period. so please dont threaten me because it makes you look even worse for the wear lol ,and if he wants to help instead of accuse or correct instead of being critical then thats kool with me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    i never wanted nor intended to argue with anyone i simply stated to someone else what i was told trying to help them .then this person started in on me. i dont need to act anything ,i just like to help others so if i offened you my bad but make sure you read it first . if im wrong for helping others in these forums then i will quit no big deal
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    This autopatch feed is awesome! Emony_33 & and every single developer or person that contributes in some way have made my wife i phones outstanding! I am always learning something new each day. THANK YOU!
    dude, be for real your gonna tell me i need to watch it ?! lol just because he's some guru doesn't mean hes better than anyone else , we are all just people and equal in this world and if im trying to help someone, telling them what i was told directly. he has no more right to accuse me than he does to accuse you of anything , i dont care who you are thats not right period. so please dont threaten me because it makes you look even worse for the wear lol ,and if he wants to help instead of accuse or correct instead of being critical then thats kool with me.
    You still didn't respond to the topic of how you are distributing copyrighted Palm material....
    dBsooner
    WebOS-Internals Member and Developer
    Donations Appreciated!

Keep up to date with webOS-Patches via Twitter: @dBsooner

Browse Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal - (Trac)
    Submit New Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Submit Updated Patches @ WebOS-Patches Web Portal
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Im still new to this but i can't find this auto patch app at all. Can someone help me from the begining please..
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast