Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100
  1. #21  
    Armchair - Reboot your phone.

    Everyone else - autopatch has a bunch of tweaks to the OS that you can install with preware. In Preware, list all of the available updates and look for autopatch feed. Install it and update your feeds, you'll see a bunch of patches available (66 as of this post).

    It's working fine for me.
  2. rockyjay's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #22  
    Preware works great, just keep trying to load it.

    So far I was able to re add the tweak for

    -Landscape Mail and messaging,
    -Text Forwarding
    - Messaging timestamp
    -Call log time length
    - Battery %
    and of course Onscreen Keyboard

    before you try and apply a tweak check the date of the last update for the specific tweak.
  3. #23  
    do not use webos QI if you have uninstall before you use this ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Go to "List of everything" and search for autopatch download it and rboot the pre then go back to preware and go into available patches and there you go all your patches over the air no webos quickinstaller needed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by devilhound1 View Post
    Ok can somebody let us know how, Thanks.
    OK guys....here's what you're looking for. Let the patching begin!!

    Follow these steps to get to the new patches:
    1 - Open Preware
    2 - Go into List Everything
    3 - Type FEED
    4 - Install the AutoPatch Feed
    5 - Select 'Update Feeds' from the menu (or exit/restart...
  5. #25  
    sweet..thanks
  6. #26  
    I installed the LED patch and it didn't work? It installed fine but I sent myself a text from online and the screen went blank but no lighting up. Is the center button suppose to light up??

    JK...I got it, awesome!!
    NOOOOOOORTH!
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    I installed the LED patch and it didn't work? It installed fine but I sent myself a text from online and the screen went blank but no lighting up. Is the center button suppose to light up??
    Yes, it's supposed to light up. My understanding is that the LED patch is not currently working through preware...
  8. #28  
    wow, classless, clueless and Shift-keyless, Way to steal the REAL developers thunder OP. Maybe let them make their Announcement Thread??
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    OK guys....here's what you're looking for. Let the patching begin!!

    Follow these steps to get to the new patches:
    1 - Open Preware
    2 - Go into List Everything
    3 - Type FEED
    4 - Install the AutoPatch Feed
    5 - Select 'Update Feeds' from the menu (or exit/restart...
    Thanks got it.
  10. #30  
    hi

    -Eric G

    WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

    Donate
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    Yes, it's supposed to light up. My understanding is that the LED patch is not currently working through preware...
    I got it. I forgot I had to go into the Screen & Lock settings and turn it on. It's working.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by swankgd View Post
    Armchair - Reboot your phone.

    Everyone else - autopatch has a bunch of tweaks to the OS that you can install with preware. In Preware, list all of the available updates and look for autopatch feed. Install it and update your feeds, you'll see a bunch of patches available (66 as of this post).

    It's working fine for me.
    Wish it was that easy, but after a few luna restarts and a full power-down/ power-up, launching preware still brings it too the gray "updating" screen. If I minimize the card if gives me a "too many cards" error and the phone becomes completely unresponsive after preware is swiped away. My preware version is 0.9.1 and I am running webos 1.2.

    On a side note, I think preware is a great little app and I can't wait to try the new autopatch feature. I have been holding off on trying some of the patches until I had an easy way to add/remove them on the fly.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Armchair Commando View Post
    Wish it was that easy, but after a few luna restarts and a full power-down/ power-up, launching preware still brings it too the gray "updating" screen. If I minimize the card if gives me a "too many cards" error and the phone becomes completely unresponsive after preware is swiped away. My preware version is 0.9.1 and I am running webos 1.2.

    On a side note, I think preware is a great little app and I can't wait to try the new autopatch feature. I have been holding off on trying some of the patches until I had an easy way to add/remove them on the fly.
    have you updated service manager ,you can only use webos quick installer to update it.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    have you updated service manager ,you can only use webos quick installer to update it.
    Nope, that would explain my problem. Thank you!
  15. #35  
    no problem have a great night
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #36  
    Nice
  17. #37  
    Can anyone tell me if their is a patch for adding boot logos in preware. And do you have to uninstall tweaks that was applied using webos quickinstall before using auto patch in perware.
  18. #38  
    yes you better uninstall all tweaks first and no there is no other boot logo patch other than the webos QI currently, anyways
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #39  
    So is there away to add a boot logo without rooting your pre?
  20. #40  
    yeah with webos quickinstaller when it gets updated to work with this new update . after that you can use it to change your boot logo.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions