1.    #1  
    could someone please make a new patch for changing the dialer background and the color of the dialer numbers......or better yet, if someone has successfully changed theirs, can i have a file for a brown background and brown color numbers.

for some reason, the top scroll-fade is not coming up correctly in the call history of the dialer, after the 1.2 update.

Please help guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    could someone please make a new patch for changing the dialer background and the color of the dialer numbers......or better yet, if someone has successfully changed theirs, can i have a file for a brown background and brown color numbers.

for some reason, the top scroll-fade is not coming up correctly in the call history of the dialer, after the 1.2 update.

Please help guys.
    I read in another thread that the dimensions for the dialer have changed...so we just have to wait for someone to redo the files n such I assume. The weird part is that I tried to copy one of the dialer pad files to internal and it didn't copy, so I can't even see the dimensions..