Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    restart ??? If that don't work send again.
  2.    #42  
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where I went wrong with the calendar icons.....
    My Launcher Icon finally disappeared, any ideas how big the Icons have to be to change them.. The same for the avatar. I have a 4 KB .png file and it wont take. Too big?
  4.    #44  
    64x64 I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    Well i just made 31 of them lol! I just sent the icon-8.png to the correct file I belive thru webos QI /usr/palm/applications/com.plam.calendar/images/launcher/ right?
    You misspelled the directory name - is the above what you entered in quickinstall? If so, there's your problem. Try /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images/launcher instead
  6.    #46  
    Thanks, got it figured out earlier today, when i relized I had left app out of the address.

Now tell me how to get all 31 png there the fastest way.
    are you rooted? you could put them on /media/internal/icons and then do

cp /media/internal/icons/* /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/images/launcher/
    Will doing this cause any problems down the road when there is an update by Palm?
    I can't predict what palm will do, but since all we're doing is swapping out .png files, I don't think palm will be releasing an update that, say, change the look of the basic system files. (I imagine even if it did move them, it would simply move the files that are there, rather than creating new ones.)

It's not like tweaks because we aren't rewriting the code in any of the system files.
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    OK... open webos quick install, click tools, click send file, in the first box put the file from the email att. above, in the bottom box enter the following with out the QUOTES " /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ " hit ok.. the bar will be transparent.
    Thanks, I am going to try this later.
    Quote Originally Posted by qbhhs12 View Post
    My Launcher Icon finally disappeared, any ideas how big the Icons have to be to change them.. The same for the avatar. I have a 4 KB .png file and it wont take. Too big?
    how and when did it disappeared..i have tried this several times...that arrow is still there...i have restarted luna...rebooted...and reinstalled the clear png file....

any one?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2dxtream View Post
    Lmao!!!!!!!
    That **** was funny
    i almost choked drinking my pepsi

Why are you drinking ****ing pepsi? That crap is worse then battery acid.
    I was wondering, if I make my app icons clear, will they be clear when I use the gesture area to bring them up?
    I was wondering, if I make my app icons clear, will they be clear when I use the gesture area to bring them up?

The "hide quick launch bar" patch (available in Preware) hides the entire bar, while keeping it visible in the wave.

Personally, I prefer the "hide quick launch bar in launcher" patch, which keeps the bar when cards are minimized (I don't mind the icons visible - it seems more convenient than a swipe up), but hides the bar when the launcher is visible, so that you can have clear access to 4 rows of icons.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    The "hide quick launch bar" patch (available in Preware) hides the entire bar, while keeping it visible in the wave.

Personally, I prefer the "hide quick launch bar in launcher" patch, which keeps the bar when cards are minimized (I don't mind the icons visible - it seems more convenient than a swipe up), but hides the bar when the launcher is visible, so that you can have clear access to 4 rows of icons.
    Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for; I don't know how I missed that... This, however, brings me to my second question. I initially made the quick launcher clear and while i don't mind it I like the "hide quick launch bar" patch better, so my question is how do I make the launcher unclear again?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123