Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    Does anyone want me to post this?
    I do....
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    OK... open webos quick install, click tools, click send file, in the first box put the file from the email att. above, in the bottom box enter the following with out the QUOTES " /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ " hit ok.. the bar will be transparent.
    In the event I don't like the transparent bar, what file do I use to restore it to it's original state?
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    You could back it up first. Copy it to /media/internal before making the change.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    like it
    This looks so much better, Its not a fix just a workaround but for now Ill take it.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Could somone give me the file for the quicklauch arrow thingy, to have it clear. So i cant see it at all. Please. Thank you...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Ok i have the file for the launcher icon.

I followed these instructions:

"OK... open webos quick install, click tools, click send file, in the first box put the file from the email att. above, in the bottom box enter the following with out the QUOTES " /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ " hit ok.. the bar will be transparent."

But it doesnt work. it work for the launcher bar. can someone tell me how to do it with the launcher icon. Please. thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The launcher icon (if you mean the button way to the right that has an up arrow) is stored in a different place. Follow those same instructions, but send to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/ instead.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Yaayyy! thank you very much. That worked. Your great
    hell yes, thanks!
    no prob. that icon is pretty much useless if you use gestures. In fact, I ended up setting all the icons on my quick launch bar to the fully transparent png file. I know exactly where what icons are, and the wave function brings up their names, so what's the point in hiding my wallpaper? for anyone else this in love with their wallpaper, the icon locations are in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.[NAME]/icon.png - for instance the phone is /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/icon.png - etc.
  12.    #32  
    Hello all.

So maybe someone can tell me how now that i have a mix of "the original blue" theme, a differnt boot screen, a transparent quick launch bar, and transparent launcher button. How do I save it all to the comp. so I dont have to re do it all in the event something temporarly bricks my phone????
  13.    #33  
    I cant seem to make the calendar ican clear. The correct link should be /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/ right???
    Calendar uses icons from images/launcher/icon-#.png where # is 1-31 for the days of the month. It does not use the main icon.png directly under com.palm.app.calendar
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Calendar uses icons from images/launcher/icon-#.png where # is 1-31 for the days of the month. It does not use the main icon.png directly under com.palm.app.calendar
    thanks dude!!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    So can I make 31 transparent icons? and the place them in the calendar images? Or could i make 1-31 of just a blue number on a transparent back ground?

I really want my screen to have my calendar icon but not see it link the rest now.
    yeah you can make them transparent, you just have to make 31 of them
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  18.    #38  
    Well i just made 31 of them lol! I just sent the icon-8.png to the correct file I belive thru webos QI /usr/palm/applications/com.plam.calendar/images/launcher/ right?
  19.    #39  
    Nothing happen when i sent that file to the above stated directory..... What did i do wrong?

Also is there a better way than webos QI to get the whole file of all 31 png files to the phone?
    I uses WedOs Installer (Send File) for the transparent launcher icon, but it wont disappear. Thoughts?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast