Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Palm_Lvr View Post
    This patch keeps failing through Preware, has anyone installed it successfully using this route?
    If you had it installed previously did you uninstall it first? Do you have other email patches installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    If you had it installed previously did you uninstall it first? Do you have other email patches installed?
    Well, the first install failed. I think uninstallbwas stull an option that time, so I did, but then the next time it wasn't.

After a lot of mucking about, I ran WebOS repair, added back some missing .json files (oddly it didn't detect this oatch), then went in through root and moved the original list-assistant.jsjsjs $back$ $in$. $Then$ $I$ $tried$ $using$ $WebOS$ $Quick$ $Instal$ $to$ $instal$ $this$ $as$ $a$ $tweak$, $and$ $this$ $time$ $it$ $worked$.

I did have the Nevermore theme installed, but this was the first patch of any type I'd ever installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DS_Palm_Lvr View Post
    Well, the first install failed. I think uninstallbwas stull an option that time, so I did, but then the next time it wasn't.

After a lot of mucking about, I ran WebOS repair, added back some missing .json files (oddly it didn't detect this oatch), then went in through root and moved the original list-assistant.jsjsjs $back$ $in$. $Then$ $I$ $tried$ $using$ $WebOS$ $Quick$ $Instal$ $to$ $instal$ $this$ $as$ $a$ $tweak$, $and$ $this$ $time$ $it$ $worked$.

I did have the Nevermore theme installed, but this was the first patch of any type I'd ever installed.
    Glad to hear you got it working.
    Is it a good idea to run webOS Repair after installing a bunch of patches?
    That would remove the patches you installed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12