Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    As I said, you do not have a single "real" advantage. I pay less than you and I do not use everything I pay for when it comes to minutes. In the three years I have been an iPhone user, I have never needed a repair. You are paying almost $100 a year more than me. Between car and home insurance, my phone is well covered for the unexpected. The whole price advantage with Sprint is just plain false. But if you think your are going to save any money, let alone, enough to open your own Starbuck's in space, more power to you bro.
    I dunno, dude. It depends on your situation.

Between my Sprint unlimited family plan and corporate discount, I'm paying about $30 a month per line, and I can have any phone I want along with unlimited mobile-to-mobile, texting, nav, TV, etc. How could I possibly get 4 iPhones for the same price with the same services?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    I dunno, dude. It depends on your situation....

How could I possibly get 4 iPhones for the same price with the same services?
    You can't. That's a good deal. Still, what you described is a bit of a fire sale in the US mobile industry. My contingent is that the iPhone plan is not at all more expensive than an average smart phone plan. I have met many people who claimed not to own an iPhone because of the monthly rate. Yet, when they tell me what they are paying per month, it is almost always more than what they would pay with an iPhone.
    You can't. That's a good deal. Still, what you described is a bit of a fire sale in the US mobile industry. My contingent is that the iPhone plan is not at all more expensive than an average smart phone plan. I have met many people who claimed not to own an iPhone because of the monthly rate. Yet, when they tell me what they are paying per month, it is almost always more than what they would pay with an iPhone.
    That's a surprise. I have a friend on Verizon who was interested in iPhone, but when he priced it out for him and his wife, it was too much more a month for both of them to get one.

He finally got a Droid for himself and Eris for the missus.
    As I said, you do not have a single "real" advantage. I pay less than you and I do not use everything I pay for when it comes to minutes. In the three years I have been an iPhone user, I have never needed a repair. You are paying almost $100 a year more than me. Between car and home insurance, my phone is well covered for the unexpected. The whole price advantage with Sprint is just plain false. But if you think your are going to save any money, let alone, enough to open your own Starbuck's in space, more power to you bro.
    yes that another thing do you have navigation for free ??? lol not !!

theres that hundred dollars less you pay a year than me hehehhehe
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    That's a surprise. I have a friend on Verizon who was interested in iPhone, but when he priced it out for him and his wife, it was too much more a month for both of them to get one.

He finally got a Droid for himself and Eris for the missus.
    I'm calling BS on your friend. Verizon is notoriously expensive. I just price out a Droid on the Verizon website to include what I get on the iPhone. It was $107 a month. It has become something of a thing that the iPhone is expensive. That is nothing but FUD. Not only is the iPhone not the most expensive phone up front, it is also competitive in the monthly rate category. You, and your friend, have listened to too much Sprint marketing. Look at the prices and see for yourself.
    I'm calling BS on your friend. Verizon is notoriously expensive. I just price out a Droid on the Verizon website to include what I get on the iPhone. It was $107 a month. It has become something of a thing that the iPhone is expensive. That is nothing but FUD. Not only is the iPhone not the most expensive phone up front, it is also competitive in the monthly rate category. You, and your friend, have listened to too much Sprint marketing. Look at the prices and see for yourself.
    Or, like a lot of people, myself included, he gets a corporate discount that factors into it.

But you can see through The Man's lies and know the truth, man, so who am I to tell you different?
    i wonder who the real BS'er is in here lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I recently updated mt pre to the new 1.4 and then reinstalled all my patches, applications and themes. However for some reason the iphone user agent spoof is not showing up as an installed patch and I can tell their is a huge difference in the web pages and streaming videoplayback of certain web pages. When I first did all my patched before the updates streaming video was so clear it was unreal. Now after 1.4 I can not seem to install the iphone user agent spoof eventhough it is checked on the web quickinstall. The video is now back to its orginal state. which is not very good. I want my old streaming video clarity and web clarity back. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not sure if this is available yet on WebOS QI for 1.4. You might want to post this in the WebOS Quick Install thread.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    it was updated like yesturday . So if you installed it before yesturday you need to remove it and reload it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    what can be done with this? maybe get iphone apps? im completely in the dark on this one. help is always appreciated thanks.
    it makes websites render in their iphone version instead of regular
    what version is in the webosqi?
    Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    what version is in the webosqi?
    as of wosqi 3.1, it's the current release
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I cannot get this thing off of my phone, when I try to uninstall I get

Error:user agent spoofer version 2.5a1
    try using EPR (Emergency Patch Recovery)?
    <<Many Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123