Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Ok, so the webos internals site has showed that "tictac" has been working on a longer vibrate from the very beginning, and for some reason I have a feeling the patch has been forgotten about. Does anyone know how to do this, and if it's already been posted some where can we get an update on the wiki Longer Vibrate - WebOS Internals

I don't have the skills to fix this myself, but it doesn't seem like it would be a difficult patch compared to all the others we've seen. Hopefully one day we can get an update to My Notification or some other app that will let us make custom vibrate patterns.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Bump, I really need my email vibrate to be longer than 1ms.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Bump! Pretty please :-)

Add to this thread if this is something you want. I have a feeling that Ragededge and I aren't the only one that have trouble hearing the weak sound and vibrate notifications?
    I would like this as well.
    I agree strongly. Either this or push for the Text Manager app to function without the dashboard open.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    the text manager app wet my appetite for this type of update. I walk around listening to music a lot and my thigh doesn't register 1ms vibrations.
    the text manager app wet my appetite for this type of update. I walk around listening to music a lot and my thigh doesn't register 1ms vibrations.