1.    #1  
    I had impleted the patch launcher unhide on my 1st pre(it broke ), however the new one, I have followed ALL of the same steps to root, add optiware, I go to the Linux instructions for Patch Launcher Unhide the DeveloperMode App, and I get to the editing where I go to (press i in vi to insert/edit text)
    "visible": false to "visible": true, however when I follow the next step which is
    Press esc to exit insert mode, and save and quit vi by typing x
    I try to paste sudo mount -o remount,ro / but nothing happens...even when I reset the pre, nothing.

Please help, what has changed that I cant do this?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Wouldn't it be easier to download the app of dev mode? It is in the homebrew app cat. Is there something different with this method?
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to download the app of dev mode? It is in the homebrew app cat. Is there something different with this method?
    Or use QuickInstall, first time you run it connected to your Pre it asks if you want to install it. Give it a try.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Or use QuickInstall, first time you run it connected to your Pre it asks if you want to install it. Give it a try.
    Even better!!
    WebOS Quick Install menu File->Options, there's a button to unhide DevMode
  6.    #6  
    I actually did remember how I did it before, just a minor error, however it works great. I had done it before that button unhide and the homebrew app is not needed with the tweak. All that I did is make it visible by editing the line that says visible: "false" to visible: "true" that was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by srlake314 View Post
    I actually did remember how I did it before, just a minor error, however it works great. I had done it before that button unhide and the homebrew app is not needed with the tweak. All that I did is make it visible by editing the line that says visible: "false" to visible: "true" that was it.
    Ya but for those that aren't that comfortable with rooting or editing files having it done by a app or program opens doors that would other wise be closed to them.

And to Robitallie, GREAT program m8... Thanks.