Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 772
  1.    #121  
    did u try -f my patch?
    im sure it wont do any harm.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    worked 100%!
    thanks!!!!!
    lol yup just as i thought 100% hahah

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3. #123  
    this is sweeeet, was tryina toy with the code for this but i'm no coder lol


    if someone posted something that helped you out dont forget to push the thanks button and let 'em they helped

    always make backups of the files you mod, that or get accquainted with WebOs DR
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsavage06 View Post
    this is sweeeet, was tryina toy with the code for this but i'm no coder lol
    neither am i and im 17. all i did was add to the files to make it rotate. the email patch actually helped me out

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  5. #125  
    Great job Fritos1406. thankyou. It works. But...i have to refresh quilt first.

    How i did....

    Downloaded the patch, unzipped and extracted to Desktop.
    Put Pre in usb mode and dragged the patch to the Pre.

    in Putty rooted...

    sudo -i
    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /
    quilt push message-orientation.patch -f
    quilt refresh



    then...

    quilt import /media/internal/message-orientation.patch
    quilt push -a -f
    stop LunaSysMgr && start LunaSysMgr

    Voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! text in landscape mode.
  6. #126  
    FYI, I'll have 2.02 of WebOS Quick Install release within a few hours (or tomorrow at latest) with this mod ready for users, ty fritos1406
  7.    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Great job Fritos1406. thankyou. It works. But...i have to refresh quilt first.

    How i did....

    Downloaded the patch, unzipped and extracted to Desktop.
    Put Pre in usb mode and dragged the patch to the Pre.

    in Putty rooted...

    sudo -i
    mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /
    quilt push message-orientation.patch -f
    quilt refresh



    then...

    quilt import /media/internal/message-orientation.patch
    quilt push -a -f
    stop LunaSysMgr && start LunaSysMgr

    Voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! text in landscape mode.
    lol i see did the 1st how to i had before...glad u got it working

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    FYI, I'll have 2.02 of WebOS Quick Install release within a few hours (or tomorrow at latest) with this mod ready for users, ty fritos1406
    yw jason. will it have my updated browser patch as well?

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    yw jason. will it have my updated browser patch as well?
    yep, hard button shortcuts and all Plus 5x4 icons mod is changed to 4x4 icons mod. oh, and 7 other new mods
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    lol i see did the 1st how to i had before...glad u got it working
    I first tried your 2nd version of HOW TO and failed....tried it 3 times...no go...dont know why.
    So then i went back to the 1st version and it worked. LOL.
  11.    #131  
    7 other new mods? what mods would that be. or is it a secret and ill have to find out in the morning
    right now im trying to find a way to watch embeded youtube videos lol, might not be possible but im pretty sure it can happen

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  12.    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    I first tried your 2nd version of HOW TO and failed....tried it 3 times...no go...dont know why.
    So then i went back to the 1st version and it worked. LOL.
    hahah well as long as u got it working right? lol
    let me know of fixes and improvements okay

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    7 other new mods? what mods would that be. or is it a secret and ill have to find out in the morning
    right now im trying to find a way to watch embeded youtube videos lol, might not be possible but im pretty sure it can happen
    - Message Forwarding
    - Roam Only option
    - Lower minimum brightness setting
    - Battery % in top header
    - Show Call Duration in the Call Log
    - Turn off dial pad sounds, with added haptic feedback
    - Allow email app in landscape
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    FYI, I'll have 2.02 of WebOS Quick Install release within a few hours (or tomorrow at latest) with this mod ready for users, ty fritos1406
    sweeet


    if someone posted something that helped you out dont forget to push the thanks button and let 'em they helped

    always make backups of the files you mod, that or get accquainted with WebOs DR
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    - Message Forwarding
    - Roam Only option
    - Lower minimum brightness setting
    - Battery % in top header
    - Show Call Duration in the Call Log
    - Turn off dial pad sounds, with added haptic feedback
    - Allow email app in landscape
    seems great keep it up

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by pychozoundz View Post
    Thanks fritos! Only thing I would chage is centering the Conversations/Buddies bar in the main message screen. :P
    Were you ever able to get the avitars more centered or is that still work in progress?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    FYI, I'll have 2.02 of WebOS Quick Install release within a few hours (or tomorrow at latest) with this mod ready for users, ty fritos1406
    When this comes out do we need to un-apply patches from quilt to re-apply with Quickinstall?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

  18.    #138  
    no i havent been spending time on that. right now im working on a new mod. to be able to send mms of any type pics, video, sound, just need to know the name of that one thing and it will have me a step closer to doing it.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    When this comes out do we need to un-apply patches from quilt to re-apply with Quickinstall?
    You'll only need to un-apply the quilt patch related to the mod you want to enable on WebOS Quick Install
  20. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    - Message Forwarding
    - Roam Only option
    - Lower minimum brightness setting
    - Battery % in top header
    - Show Call Duration in the Call Log
    - Turn off dial pad sounds, with added haptic feedback
    - Allow email app in landscape
    Thanks Jason--message forwarding will come in handy as I transfer to the new phone.
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions