Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839 LastLast
    How do I remove this patch???? I dont want the ''enter makes new line'' thingy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylen1 View Post
    How do I remove this patch???? I dont want the ''enter makes new line'' thingy!!
    Why thats one of the greatest patches to have on this Pre. Every time i mis-spelled a word and wet for the back space i hit the enter, sending not only i mis-spelled word but half a sentance... it sucked bad.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Landscape mode refuses to be uninstalled. I put the pre in dev mode, connect the Pre to my pc, deselect the check box for landscape mode in webos quick install, click on restart Luna and landscape mode in messaging is still working on my Pre. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks.
    Will you be updating this patch for 1.3.5? Its in the patch feed but doesn't work.
    I cant seem to find the patch even on preware.
    Where did you find the link to this patch? I cant find the patch
    I know this is an old post by you but i have WebOS QI 2.67 or 2.69 i think but my phone doesnt message in landscape mode. Is this a preware app or did you add it to the older version of WOSQI only? I would like for my pre to work in landscape mode also, especially with the virtual Keyboard.
    You have to apply the enable landscape messaging patch in Preware.
    i want it
    If having trouble uninstalling the landscape messaging patch, try uninstalling the 'Add Select All and New Message' patch

If not, try uninstalling other messaging patches

Source: http://discussion.treocentral.com/2183498-post312.html
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    That is really cool.
    Any chance "Enter Key for New Line - Enter adds a line instead of sending the message" can work for WebOS 1.4? I can't stand hitting the enter key instead of backspace.

Thanks!
    this patch no longer works since I got the webos 1.4.1.1. update with sprint. help??
    Same here, this patch doesn't work with the Sprint 1.4.1.1 update. Are you planning to fix this?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    +1 for this

Quote Originally Posted by V_Stoffer View Post
    Same here, this patch doesn't work with the Sprint 1.4.1.1 update. Are you planning to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Stoffer View Post
    +2 for this
    sweet deal man
    Thanks xanthinealkoloid for both patches! Now let's hope that they appear in the repository soon.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    So when is this patch going to be available to download again? i miss using it. Thanks