Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    well how did u even get blank cards??

did u apply the bundle patch or which?
    When I applied the bundle patch I got the blank cards. I don't really care I didn't really want the individual chats in new cards but I was just throwing it out there just in case anyone else was having that problem.
  2.    #602  
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    All of your work is appreciated. I still think that you should one day try and develop a way to choose which things you want working and when from within the messaging app itself. That would make this one of the best patches out, if not the most convenient.
    i dont think id be able to do that...but maybe just maybe it can be done. if someone were to help me it be a little easier
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    When I applied the bundle patch I got the blank cards. I don't really care I didn't really want the individual chats in new cards but I was just throwing it out there just in case anyone else was having that problem.
    thats odd it seems to be working fine with me

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    So there's no way to remove certain parts of the overall patch?

In other words, I want everything except the new cards and the enter as enter new line, so I have to install ALL of the individual patches instead of just one?
    Heres an extra feature to have ur pre pulsate when u recieve a text(LED NOTIFICATION)..only for 1.2!!!
    Code:
    cd /
    mount -o remount,rw /
    wget http://filebin.ca/rudove/led_noti.patch
    quilt import led_noti.patch -f
    quilt push -a -f
    stop LunaSysMgr && start LunaSysMgr
    Tried this and it didn't seem to work.
    Maybe there could be a way he could develop this patch so that It's set up so that all of the patches are actually individually installed and thus can be individually removed. Now I have zero experience in coding with Java and Javascript so this may not be possible but let me clarify what I mean. Maybe it could be created so that when this one main patch was installed it was actually just a compilation of several different patches on their own. That way, when you looked at your phone at the installed patches each was installed individually. Then what you could do is quilt pop that individual patch that you no longer wanted installed. Just an idea, and may not be possible or may not make sense but hopefully someone will understand it and hopefully the creator fritos would be able to implement something like that.
    I noticed the counter doesn't show the number when you're in a new text conversation, that is before a message has been sent to anyone.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    I noticed the counter doesn't show the number when you're in a new text conversation, that is before a message has been sent to anyone.
    Ya, same thing with mine.
    i found a bug. when i open the chat by tapping the notifications bar, it opens the card in the same card as the conversation list-view card. So I'd basically have two cards open of the same chat.
  9.    #609  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    i found a bug. when i open the chat by tapping the notifications bar, it opens the card in the same card as the conversation list-view card. So I'd basically have two cards open of the same chat.
    shouldnt that be because of the open new cards tweak??

hey Mattykinsx im guessin u have 1.2 am i correct? well it does that for some reason..its not fully compatible with 1.2 but most of it works great.

shouldnt that be because of the open new cards tweak??
    Yes, my bug is due to the open new card tweak. Have you encountered it? Is it fixable? Is it even a bug?
  11.    #611  
    no it isnt a bug at all. i would say its normal. u can remove the patch and install each seperates of the patches

no it isnt a bug at all. i would say its normal. u can remove the patch and install each seperates of the patches
    But its weird. I can still do the back gesture to go to the "Conversations/Buddies" scene, then I tap the conversation and it opens in a new card. So I'm in the browser, I get a txt, tap the notification, and then I have two cards of the same conversation: one that I can do the back gesture to the convo list, and the other where I CAN't do the back gesture (it sends me to card view)

Does that make it a little clearer?
  13.    #613  
    But its weird. I can still do the back gesture to go to the "Conversations/Buddies" scene, then I tap the conversation and it opens in a new card. So I'm in the browser, I get a txt, tap the notification, and then I have two cards of the same conversation: one that I can do the back gesture to the convo list, and the other where I CAN't do the back gesture (it sends me to card view)

Does that make it a little clearer?
    oh yeah that is so a bug!! it lets u back gesture?? it shouldnt do that

oh yeah that is so a bug!! it lets u back gesture?? it shouldnt do that
    yup, but its only the card that appears when i tap the notification
  15.    #615  
    yup, but its only the card that appears when i tap the notification
    does it come out blank or normally?? umm its odd though..when i installed the bundle patch it didnt let me back gesture and evrything seemed fine

does it come out blank or normally?? umm its odd though..when i installed the bundle patch it didnt let me back gesture and evrything seemed fine
    It comes out normally. And both of the same conversation cards update when I send/receive a text. I installed the individual patches. Would you like me to list them out?
  17.    #617  
    yeah please do so and i will have a look into it

I applied these patches in the order from top to bottom:

message orientation
    timestamp
    message forwarding
    add any media type
    character counter
    new cards for each conversation
  19.    #619  
    I applied these patches in the order from top to bottom:

message orientation
    timestamp
    message forwarding
    add any media type
    character counter
    new cards for each conversation
    seems to work correctly with me

seems to work correctly with me
    strange. well i also noticed that the chat card, that I open through the conversations list, doesn't go into landscape. Only the chat card that opens through the notification does go into landscape.