Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 772
  1. #561  
    works for me too.
  2. #562  
    working great sorry for the all the pm stressing out work phone ill be sure to donate man great work!!!!!!!
  3. #563  
    Works good. thanks.

    @Fritos, do you plan on adding the "Separate Card for Each Conversation" patch to yours?
  4.    #564  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Works good. thanks.

    @Fritos, do you plan on adding the "Separate Card for Each Conversation" patch to yours?
    i was thinking of it..what do u guys think?? should i or naw??

    oh btw i was thinking maybe removing the my avatar for now..or maybe moving it to the left side?? what do u guys think?

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  5. #565  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i was thinking of it..what do u guys think?? should i or naw??

    oh btw i was thinking maybe removing the my avatar for now..or maybe moving it to the left side?? what do u guys think?
    i've already added this..i like it a lot..i think the avatars should be on opposite sides
  6.    #566  
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydos View Post
    i've already added this..i like it a lot..i think the avatars should be on opposite sides
    yeah thats what i want to do move it to opposite sides

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  7. #567  
    yeah that would be cool
  8. #568  
    I get an error when pushing the patch. Also, there's a problem with the chat window updating with texts and IMs. If I send a text, the window doesnt up date unless I gesture back and then tap into the conversation.

    root@castle:/# quilt push -a -f
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/message-bundle+orientation.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatv iew-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 860 (offset -7 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 1003 (offset -7 lines).
    Hunk #6 FAILED at 1245.
    Hunk #7 FAILED at 1268.
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 1297 (offset -14 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 1491 (offset -14 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 1808 (offset -14 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 1856 (offset -14 lines).
    Hunk #12 succeeded at 2032 (offset -14 lines).
    2 out of 12 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.pal m.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compo se-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listv iew-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/utilities/Charact erCounter.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging .css
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/chatview/ch atview-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/compose/com pose-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/listview/bu ddyList-row.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging- luna-service.jsjsjs
    Applied patch /opt/src/patches/message-bundle+orientation.patch (forced; needs r efresh)
  9.    #569  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    I get an error when pushing the patch. Also, there's a problem with the chat window updating with texts and IMs. If I send a text, the window doesnt up date unless I gesture back and then tap into the conversation.
    i had fixed that issue tho...do u have anything applied in the messaging??

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  10. #570  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i had fixed that issue tho...do u have anything applied in the messaging??
    The only other tweak I have applied besides your patch is the virtual keyboard. That shouldnt mess with it.
  11.    #571  
    naw it shouldnt...seemed to have worked for others..dont know why it ddint for u.

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  12. #572  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    naw it shouldnt...seemed to have worked for others..dont know why it ddint for u.
    The rest of the patch works just fine. Id just like to be able to send a text without having to gesture back and tap in. :P

    I'll dig around and see if I maybe messed up some where.
  13.    #573  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    The rest of the patch works just fine. Id just like to be able to send a text without having to gesture back and tap in. :P

    I'll dig around and see if I maybe messed up some where.
    yes i get u..the old patch i had b4 this one seemed to have done that...but this new updated one should have had that issue fixed

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  14. #574  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    yes i get u..the old patch i had b4 this one seemed to have done that...but this new updated one should have had that issue fixed
    Actually, the old patch worked just fine, minus the new notification update.
  15. #575  
    I'm for removing the avatar! I cant get it to work and its annoying having a blank box there
  16. #576  
    post screen shot of urs let me see where its at..
  17. #577  
    Quote Originally Posted by hckyplayer024 View Post
    I'm for removing the avatar! I cant get it to work and its annoying having a blank box there
    i had the same problem...i used one of the tweaks from webos installer....try that....
  18. #578  
    Quote Originally Posted by hckyplayer024 View Post
    I'm for removing the avatar! I cant get it to work and its annoying having a blank box there
    here this moves avatar in main text screen..

    img.avatar-location {
    right: 0px;
    position: absolute;
    margin: 13px 12px 0px 0px; <\---13 should have ur avatars center, 27 put my avatar at botton
    }

    img.avatar-overlay {
    right: 8px;
    margin-top: 10px; <\---10 moves overlay keep it 3 less then avatar 24 set overlay center on avatar
    position: absolute;
    }
    Last edited by ipalmpreo; 09/14/2009 at 06:36 PM.
  19. #579  
    Okay so when I apply this patch through WebOS quick install, it works perfectly. But the patch in webos quick install doesnt include the clean timestamps and the other new updates to the patch. So I thought that maybe the fact I used webos Quick install had something to do with me having a problem so I got a fresh copy of the files from WebOS doctor and applied the patch without any errors and still have the same problem. So then I went to the tutorial how to get your avatar chat change color chat balloons and went through everything to make sure everything was alright. In the chatview-assistant.jsjsjs $file$, $I$ $found$ $that$ $the$ // $wasnt$ $removed$ $from$
    msg.avatar = this.myAvatar || 'images/my-avatar.png';
    as the guide said, so I fixed it thinking this would solve the problem but it did not and now I am at a loss. Again it works fine when I do it via WebOS quick installer so I must be missing something. And I am sure that the my-avatar.png is properly name and is in the right directory. Any help would be appreciated. I would rather have no box if I cant fix it but at least everything else in the patch works for me
  20.    #580  
    i will try to fix this...i have it as well when i applied my own patch, it seems to be the way i apply patches in an order. but yeah i will do what i can to fix this little problem and update the patch

    Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406

Posting Permissions