Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Is there any way to install this and have it work with the new card for each message patch? If not, does anybody know how to remove the new card for each message patch.
  2.    #342  
    nope not yet im trying but havent found anything and i havent had anyluck on finding someone to help me either

how did u install it?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    nope not yet im trying but havent found anything and i havent had anyluck on finding someone to help me either

how did u install it?
    By rooting it.
    Patch Messaging New Cards For Each Conversation - WebOS Internals
  4.    #344  
    u will have to change this:

Code:
    launchChatView: function(chatThreadId) {
    	//Need to jump to that stage if it exists
    	var stageController = Mojo.Controller.appController.getStageController("messaging"+chatThreadId);
    		if (stageController) {
    			stageController.activate();
    			return;
    		}

var params = {name: 'messaging' + chatThreadId,
    			lightweight: Mojo.Controller.appInfo.lwStages
    	};

var callback = function(controller) {
    		controller.pushScene('chatview',chatThreadId,{
    					focusWindow: true
    				});		
    	};

Mojo.Controller.getAppController().createStageWithCallback(params, callback); //doesnt create ifit exists sooo
      },
    for this i think lol:

Code:
      launchChatView: function(chatThreadId) {
        this.controller.stageController.pushScene('chatview',chatThreadId,{clearListBadgeFn:this.clearListBadgeForChatThreadId.bind(this,chatThreadId)});		
      },
    and then just remove the comment lines on those lines (WebOS 1.1: Lines 289 & 290).

i dont think ur understanding what im saying. i have YOUR patch installed but i wanna know is there anyway to keep my avatars centered WHILE in landscape mode?
    Thanks for the help. I'll try it out tomorrow.
  7.    #347  
    Quote Originally Posted by MaSwaggSoSiQ View Post
    i dont think ur understanding what im saying. i have YOUR patch installed but i wanna know is there anyway to keep my avatars centered WHILE in landscape mode?
    u would have to edit both avatars location plus edit also the overlay....it be best to just wait since im gonna make a new patch to center the avatars.right now i just been lazy doing my homework

FYI, I've updated WebOS Quick Install to 2.03, with the updated messaging landscape patch, with full avatar support
    u would have to edit both avatars location plus edit also the overlay....it be best to just wait since im gonna make a new patch to center the avatars.right now i just been lazy doing my homework
    ok no problem....thanx
    Not sure if this is just a bug for me or not, but when I click on a received message that is on the bottom of the screen in the notification area and it opens up the messaging app it doesn't allow me to have the screen rotate into Landscape mode. It does however work when I just open the messaging app from the launcher bar.
  11.    #351  
    yeah that has been talked about..i still havent found out how to change it so that it does open..

Nice work on this.....
  13.    #353  
    okay so i been getting IMs on my pre requesting that i should make an all-in-one message tweak...just wanted to ask u guys if i should. couple of tweaks that were asked to apply were

-message orientation
    -enter key for new line
    -timestamp
    -Jump Forward, Backward One Word at a Time
    -character counter

let me know if u guys want me to implement these extensions on my patch....

Don't really care for the new line because word wrap take care of it. Never even used jump forward, backward? Timestamp would be a nice addition.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

okay so i been getting IMs on my pre requesting that i should make an all-in-one message tweak...just wanted to ask u guys if i should. couple of tweaks that were asked to apply were

-message orientation
    -enter key for new line
    -timestamp
    -Jump Forward, Backward One Word at a Time
    -character counter

let me know if u guys want me to implement these extensions on my patch....
    i'd be cool with that, but i don't see the need for the "jump forward/ back" patch...
  16.    #356  
    the patch has been update with all these tweaks. if u have any suggestions please let me know

Whats Been Added
    9/01/09 UPDATE
    - Timestamp
    - enter-key for new line
    - landscape duhhhh
    - character counter
    - Display Full Status Messages (under Buddy List)

the patch has been update with all these tweaks. if u have any suggestions please let me know

Whats Been Added
    9/01/09 UPDATE
    - Timestamp
    - enter-key for new line
    - landscape duhhhh
    - character counter
    - Display Full Status Messages (under Buddy List)
    dont forget to submit that to Jason
    MatterOfFactJack
  18.    #358  
    let me get some thanks from people 1st lol, hes taking my business hahaha (im joking)
    but yeah ill let him know or as soon as he reads my thread again

does this update center the avatars ?
    I'm having trouble applying the new patch. When I try to wget the file I get this, "wget: can't open 'message-bundle+landscape.patch': file exists". Then when I do quilt delete *old patch*, I get this, "Patch *old patch* is not in series." Then, even though I knew it wouldn't work I tried the quilt import part and I got this problem, "Patch *new patch name* does not exist". Any help?

When I say *old patch* and *new patch* I actually mean the path of the actual .patch file, it was just too long to fully type out.