Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I've updated and I sent myself a one line text. Is the avatar still supposed to be right under the text?
    Yes, but they are more in the right hand corner now. Much better than where they were before.
    Last edited by alvin319; 08/30/2009 at 01:54 PM.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    fritos Ive done a lot of testing trying to get this to work w/ my modified messaging:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I have come to the conclusion the problem w/ mine is the code i rewrote for individual cards for each person in messaging. If your interested I'll send you my chatview assistant.jsjsjs $and$/$or$ $listview$ $assistant$.$js$ $and$ $the$ $code$ $changes$ $I$ $made$ $so$ $you$ $can$ $see$ $if$ $this$ $will$ $work$ $with$ $your$ $patches$.

any help would be appreciated I am reall missing different cards for each person i'm texting. thanks Doug
    I didn't quite get wat you meant but yeah send me the files you edited so that I can take a look. And I'll make a 2nd method only for thos who would want it that way... Sound good?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3.    #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I've updated and I sent myself a one line text. Is the avatar still supposed to be right under the text?
    Yeah somewhat..should be on the bottom right corner of the chat balloon..I did not want to make it centered seeing as it would look all weird and all so I left it as is for now.

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Can this be added as a pach to webos quickinstaller and then use Preware to install it?
    Thanks
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by 321contak View Post
    Can this be added as a pach to webos quickinstaller and then use Preware to install it?
    Thanks
    It is on quick install but until the new updated quick install gets uploaded ull have to wait

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Thanks Fritos, who uploads that and do you know when?
    Quote Originally Posted by 321contak View Post
    Thanks Fritos, who uploads that and do you know when?
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...k-install.html
    jason update it and this is the page where u can go to get the new web os... and allready set the landscape messages and is working smoth thanx fritos!
    I cant get the landscape message to work a little help please?
    Last edited by bigkev1469; 08/30/2009 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    Am I the only one who sees no change with the updated patch? Avatars still hang outside the chat balloon in both portrait and landscape.
    Quote Originally Posted by pychozoundz View Post
    Am I the only one who sees no change with the updated patch? Avatars still hang outside the chat balloon in both portrait and landscape.
    same here
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
    I don't know whats happening, but now when I go in to the email program, I will click on an inbox and it just sits there, nothing happens.....I added this tweak, among others, but have unchecked them all and nothing has changed. It was fine yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    I don't know whats happening, but now when I go in to the email program, I will click on an inbox and it just sits there, nothing happens.....I added this tweak, among others, but have unchecked them all and nothing has changed. It was fine yesterday.
    a partial reset worked for me
    Your patch must have not applied correctlly. Did you do a quilt pop -a -f before you did the update?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    a partial reset worked for me
    so, just turn off and turn on?...done that, no luck
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    so, just turn off and turn on?...done that, no luck
    thats not a partial reset....partial reset is in the device info go to reset options and read the descriptions...but im letting u know thats wut worked for me
  16.    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkev1469 View Post
    I cant get the landscape message to work a little help please?
    have u or have u not installed quilt??

i assure u that there should be a change if u have applied the new one perfectly. should go into the same location as mine did

another bug I found, when I go to text someone not in the list view, ie. in contacts i hit the sms icon to send a text it wont go to landscape. It seems as though unless they are allready in list view it wont go to l/s.
  18.    #258  
    good find! ill see if i can fix these issues later on tonight..thats if i can that is

Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    good find! ill see if i can fix these issues later on tonight..thats if i can that is
    what is the best way to send you my chatview-assistant and listview-assistant.jsjsjs $files$.

As I dont think Im allowed to post them here.

Would you like me to zip them and send them to my mediafire for you to download them?
  20.    #260  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    what is the best way to send you my chatview-assistant and listview-assistant.jsjsjs $files$.

As I dont think Im allowed to post them here.

Would you like me to zip them and send them to my mediafire for you to download them?
    just zip them and upload the attachment here...oh so umm wat were your changes/edits?