Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    wow beat me to it, nice one frito. lol
    all i seen was pdf viewer also working in ladnscape...
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    all i seen was pdf viewer also working in ladnscape...
    idk but it should be there

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    yeah im trying to work on this right now but as i see it all, everything looks pretty legit lol
    Yeah I agree it is completely legit. I love typing in landscape with the on screen keyboard, took the iphone 3 years and the pre 3 months. Can't wait to see the progress in the coming months.

I seem to have found another little quirk with the landscape messaging tho. After I installed it the profile pictures for the people I am talking to are below their text box. This doesn't seem to be the case from your screenshots so Ill attach a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by hckyplayer024 View Post
    Yeah I agree it is completely legit. I love typing in landscape with the on screen keyboard, took the iphone 3 years and the pre 3 months. Can't wait to see the progress in the coming months.

I seem to have found another little quirk with the landscape messaging tho. After I installed it the profile pictures for the people I am talking to are below their text box. This doesn't seem to be the case from your screenshots so Ill attach a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about.
    u probly should go to the avatar section, follow the how to on the 1st page..should look like mine after ur done

would have done this long ago if there was a keyboard, took me about 2 hours to get it all together im proud of doing it since im 17 but i need to fix it up so that it can be used on extra cards and when opening from a notification, dont know how but ill come up with a way unless someone can help me out??

6.    #186  
    okay i got it too look like this but i need to fix it up so that it doesnt happen in portrait.
    please let me know if u would like to have it like this if not then ill just stop and put mines back to the way it was...

I like the way that looks fritos. Seems like it would be much easier to type.
    yea that looks great fritos. i got it to work finally but there r still alot of bugs to fix. like sumtimes it wont go to landscape mode. i have to like back out once or twice to get it to work oh and the keyboards kinda slow too. oh and sumtimes ill be typing and it goes str8 to the beginnin of the sentence and i wont notice it and it will be all messed up. and it wont let me go back to or click to where my sentence left off..i dont really care about the avatar being below the chat baloons. thats a minor problem that can be solved later...
  9.    #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by Willmays87 View Post
    yea that looks great fritos. i got it to work finally but there r still alot of bugs to fix. like sumtimes it wont go to landscape mode. i have to like back out once or twice to get it to work oh and the keyboards kinda slow too. oh and sumtimes ill be typing and it goes str8 to the beginnin of the sentence and i wont notice it and it will be all messed up. and it wont let me go back to or click to where my sentence left off..i dont really care about the avatar being below the chat baloons. thats a minor problem that can be solved later...
    i havent had all those bugs right yet. only one i do know of is not being able to click on the sentence to go to that part of the sentence like in portrait

i dont get how to install this please explain
  11.    #191  
    u have to install quilt 1st go here to install it :

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Next_steps

okay i got it too look like this but i need to fix it up so that it doesnt happen in portrait.
    please let me know if u would like to have it like this if not then ill just stop and put mines back to the way it was...

that looks nice
    That looks pretty cool. Am I right in seeing that the messages are still in order from top to bottom but it just puts the text entry box at the top instead of the bottom? If so, that looks great.

Not sure sure it's worth it for me at this point, but it does look good. It seems to me after several attempts that, for them to work right, any set of patches to the same application may need to be installed in a certain order. So I have landscape messaging, message forwarding, and timestamp all working simultaneously, and not sure I want to mess with it.

But great work overall.
  14.    #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    That looks pretty cool. Am I right in seeing that the messages are still in order from top to bottom but it just puts the text entry box at the top instead of the bottom? If so, that looks great.

Not sure sure it's worth it for me at this point, but it does look good. It seems to me after several attempts that, for them to work right, any set of patches to the same application may need to be installed in a certain order. So I have landscape messaging, message forwarding, and timestamp all working simultaneously, and not sure I want to mess with it.

But great work overall.
    yeah ur correct it just puts it at the top, i have no clue right now as to have the text entry box at the bottom for portrait right now. but im sure that ill find a way for text to be at bottom for portrait and top for landscape

yeah ur correct it just puts it at the top, i have no clue right now as to have the text entry box at the bottom for portrait right now. but im sure that ill find a way for text to be at bottom for portrait and top for landscape
    how will we update our phones when thats possible?
  16.    #196  
    u will have to quilt pop , then quilt delete the patch. once thats done then do my how to again when i update it

u will have to quilt pop , then quilt delete the patch. once thats done then do my how to again when i update it
    im guessing i have to w8 bc i installed this thru webOS quick installer
    well i figured out why wen i type it goes to the beginning of the sentence for no reason. i guess for me when ur typing fast thats what causes it and it automatically goes to the beginning of the sentence.if u could help or kno the solution then let me kno please and thankyou
    oh and could someone point me in the direction of changin the background color of the text massaging? like i dont wanna change the background for the chat balloons but the wall in the background
  20.    #200  
    check the how to on the avatars for that..

if u want to apply through quick install ull just have to wait unless u want to remove it off quick install and apply the new one using my way