1.    #1  
    Okay so I applied the patch with quilt that enables time stamps in every message. This is not the one that says message sent: X:XX it just has the date and time which I like the look of even more. However now when I get my texts if a word is too long it gets broken up between two lines instead of just pushed down to the lower line. Its not that urgent of an issue but sometimes I have to look twice to understand what someone said. If anyone knows how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

In the attached message you can see how "craigslist" and "still" were split up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    really? no one knows how to fix this or even has this problem?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Was it the clean-messenger-timestamps patch that you used? If so that's my patch and I haven't run into this issue or heard of this issue before now. Do you or have you had any other messenger patches installed. Have you modified any source by hand for the messenger?
  4.    #4  
    thanks man that was perfect, I was using the one that was uploaded on git but I did a search and found yours and applied it. Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    No problem.
    Is this the "clean" timestamp patch? If so, the new message forwarding in 1.3.1 copies the timestamp along with the message itself. Any way to prevent that?
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    I have the same problem, but I'm using the Fancy Timestamp. Switching over the Clean version.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acydlord View Post
    Was it the clean-messenger-timestamps patch that you used? If so that's my patch and I haven't run into this issue or heard of this issue before now. Do you or have you had any other messenger patches installed. Have you modified any source by hand for the messenger?
    Your patch works great! No problems with text wrapping now. Thanks!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor