1.    #1  
    When i updated git / quilt on my device, i saw there was a "Message Landscape" patch, but when i tried to apply it it said the patch was empty. Has it not been uploaded yet or something? Has anyone successfully gotten it working?

~Thanks
    Lol its pretty funny that someone would put up an empty patch hahah

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3.    #3  
    It's not just me right? There's no other reason it would say that?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I had the same problem.
    Yeah it s empty that's forsure, maybethe person forgot to quilt refresh after the changes and just uploaded the patch on git??

6.    #6  
    As soon as I get the On Screen Keyboard working again I woild love this patch
    I can look up for a way to call it but the internet is down due to the charter tower. Once internet is up I might just have a look on it. I would like to have this too

just checked some files...i think u might have to add some new lines to free up the orientation
    Last edited by fritos1406; 08/27/2009 at 05:20 AM.

i tried it . its not empy but i get a bunch of failed at such mumbo jumbo

Applying patch /opt/src/patches/messagelandscape.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/accounts-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 53.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/accounts-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 186.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 642.
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 653.
    3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/list-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 37.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/list-assistant.jsjsjs
    Patch /opt/src/patches/messagelandscape.patch can be reverse-applied
    Quote Originally Posted by kgdadon View Post
    i tried it . its not empy but i get a bunch of failed at such mumbo jumbo

Applying patch /opt/src/patches/messagelandscape.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/accounts-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 53.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/accounts-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 186.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 642.
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 653.
    3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/list-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 37.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/list-assistant.jsjsjs
    Patch /opt/src/patches/messagelandscape.patch can be reverse-applied
    if u see closely thats for email and none of those files are from the messaging app