Page 80 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3039
  1.    #1581  
    Keyboard has been ported to webos 1.2.0

v0.4.0 of the virtual keyboard is webos 1.2.0 ONLY
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Keyboard has been ported to webos 1.2.0

v0.4.0 of the virtual keyboard is webos 1.2.0 ONLY
    Where is this v4.0, and yes i checked page one, just wasnt sure if that is the updated version or not. Thanks!! Nevermind, i found the updated version on Preware...have you successfully installed it yet?
    Also, the webosinternals page is not updated yet.
    what am i looking for to get the keyboard to work??
    working great, just make sure when in browser that the cursor is up, with the new zooming you have to tap on the text field after zooming

I downloaded with Preware, is listed under Available Patches
    Last edited by miguelchin36; 09/28/2009 at 11:29 PM.
    rocking the onscreen now via updated prewate on 1.2 =)
    the sound is not working, even after i change it to click1.wav....The vibration is working though.
    Is it normal to have the entire alphabet keys in your photo file? check your photos...great
    yeah, i had already notices that, weird. I ended up uninstalling it,it's not completely functional without backspace and return. It will only be a short time before they find a fix.
    Last edited by holley2583; 09/29/2009 at 09:49 AM.
    E, a few questions regarding some features...

1. When can we expect to have the backspace button work in the web browser?

2. Any chance you can make it to where when you first start typing it capitalizes the first letter as well as all the other automatic punctuation corrections you get when typing with the physical keyboard (ie. u=you, thats=that's)?

Thanks a lot for all your work, it looks great!
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Vk icon where showing up in my pictures file how do i get rid of them without messing up my Vk..? please and thank you
    Last edited by Maydae23; 09/29/2009 at 01:29 AM.
    I love that the onscreen keyboard works with universal search now. Nice work.

edit: I also have the entire list of keys appearing in my photo app now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maydae23 View Post
    Vk icon where showing up in my pictures file how do i get rid of them with uot messing up my Vk..? please and thank you
    Ya I just noticed that. That isn't going to work if we can't delete those.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    thanx
    does anyone know if there's a way to set the default position of the keyboard? the quicklaunch icons interfere with it in universal search right now.
    Vk icon where showing up in my pictures file how do i get rid of them without messing up my Vk..? please and thank you
    yup, same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by isosunrise View Post
    yup, same problem.
    same here, im so happy to have vk back that at the moment i could care less.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Another one with the same issue. Don't like to have all my KB themes in the picture albums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    the sound is not working, even after i change it to click1.wav....The vibration is working though.
    I think the vibration is all everyone needs, the sounds to me always lagged behind. just changed mines. it's 50 right?
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    I think the vibration is all everyone needs, the sounds to me always lagged behind. just changed mines. it's 50 right?
    Thats what I use and its perfect, for me.
    Just wondering if we will have the sideways keyboard on when messeging? The longer keyboard would be much easier imo.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donato13 View Post
    Hi I removed virtual keyboard before updating my Pre right after went back to prewere to install it again now is showing and error also tryed with webos quick intall neither.

any advice??

I am having this error too......

where on preware did you find it?