Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    yup. thats what i said, ahah.
    I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cannot get the new keyboard to load. I can't even get the old keyboard, everything is gone and I am back to the symbols. I have followed all the instructions to the t and still cannot get them to work. Someone please help me fix this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ****indraino View Post
    Kb works pretty good how do i use remix2000 skin for the kb??
    The post I made was a mockup. emoney_33 hit me up about possibly creating something and this was my response. emoney_33 has all the icons I made for each key and I believe emoney_33 is working on possibly integrating them into the keyboard.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Yup.. I too am at the same place Fsuphi is... I got the old one off, but now I can't get the new one in... Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanks remix2000!!....now is there a way to make the right led the tap to get the kb option instead of left? it gets in the way of gestures.and also when i push ? the keyboard vanishes "." and "@" work but circle and yen don't do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmexx323 View Post
    Yup.. I too am at the same place Fsuphi is... I got the old one off, but now I can't get the new one in... Any ideas?

Thanks
    i have had the same problem it wont work for me, glad to know its not just me
    Must be missing a simple step.. but for the life of me, I cant see where I am missing something..

Thanks
    Must be missing a simple step.. but for the life of me, I cant see where I am missing something..
    i got it, i followed intro's howto and it worked
    after pressing the ? symbol and being able to scroll... instead of the other symbols could you put the ones that are on the physical keyboard? if not at least the '?' symbol. i find myself in constant need of it.

just suggestions, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    after pressing the ? symbol and being able to scroll... instead of the other symbols could you put the ones that are on the physical keyboard? if not at least the '?' symbol. i find myself in constant need of it.

just suggestions, thanks.
    The orange button isn't working yet, but I believe that's what the intention is for the orange button. Orange button once gives alternate symbol from physical keyboard, orange button twice gives alternate symbol lock. That way orange, shift, and sym will all function just like the physical keyboard.
    no. the orange button doesn't work as the 'symbol' key. the upside down question mark in the bottom right does. it allows you to scroll the keyboard down, and then see the rest of the symbols. they've already added numbers and some of the basic symbols, but a standard question mark is lacking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  12.    #152  
    Keyboard updated.

Added the symbols that were missing.
    Laid the framework for customizable themes.
    Fixed landscape to work when keyboard is initially called in landscape.
    Changed default theme to using remix's images.

13.    #153  
    You need to run the following to get the images for the theme into the correct place (as root):

sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    im going to keep at this...one day i'll get this to work...the new update looks good by the way...thanks for all the head work
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    You need to run the following to get the images for the theme into the correct place (as root):

sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    I ran the re-install script it said successfull then rebooted... then saw you had to also run 'sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme' I did this and got the following error:

root@castle:/# sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    cp: cannot stat 'kb_themes.tar': No such file or directory
    root@castle:/#
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    I ran the re-install script it said successfull then rebooted... then saw you had to also run 'sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme' I did this and got the following error:
    Fixed (script was assuming you were in /opt/src/modifications/frameworks directory). Should work now after a git pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Fixed (script was assuming you were in /opt/src/modifications/frameworks directory). Should work now after a git pull.
    Ahh I see... did a git pull then ran the above script... it did its magic (no errors) then I rebooted.

However no images are on the keyboard. (although it does go into landscape with the 1st turn of the keyboard) but Keep in mind I ran your re-install/update script and rebooted before this.

So my question is should I remove the patch then delete it from my series then re-import it then run the update script then run this script?
    same here i can tell I got the patch installed right because the keyboard looks different however the images are not there for me either. Are we supposed to place the image files in a specific folder so the kb can pull the images from there or are they supposed to be included in the patch?
  19.    #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Ahh I see... did a git pull then ran the above script... it did its magic (no errors) then I rebooted.

However no images are on the keyboard. (although it does go into landscape with the 1st turn of the keyboard) but Keep in mind I ran your re-install/update script and rebooted before this.

So my question is should I remove the patch then delete it from my series then re-import it then run the update script then run this script?

What is the format of they keyboard, are the text characters centered or up to the left?
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by hckyplayer024 View Post
    same here i can tell I got the patch installed right because the keyboard looks different however the images are not there for me either. Are we supposed to place the image files in a specific folder so the kb can pull the images from there or are they supposed to be included in the patch?
    the images are tar'd as kb_images.tar in /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/

Running the install_theme script in that directory should untar it to the correct place. You should have images located at /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/images/virt_kb/black_boxy/