Page 57 of 152 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3039
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    I will not be releasing the keyboard patch to work with any unofficial releases. When 1.2 is officially released, I will merge and release a 1.2 compatible keyboard.
    Thank you!! otherwise it would be all chaos.
    I am a noob to this stuff so if my questions are basic I apologize in advance.

How do I install the patches or make sure I have the latest version or this program.

Is there a way to load a bunch of themes and then put some sort of menu for the keyboard so that you can switch between themes?

Lastly, is there a way to add sound for each keyboard strike?

Thanks,
    Richard
    Emoney: The new theme_config.json looks much better. I especially like the addition of landscape. Overall though it looks much more customizable and useful.
    I'm slowly making my way through this thread and figured out the themes and click. It would be nice to be able to change themes from the pre and on the fly but I still happy just being able to get it figured out and done. Thanks edbtzy your post helped out.
    I've noticed that the bottom row on my virtual keyboard is off; the spacebar key is the exact same size as the other keys, making it difficult to type, and it seems like the 3 rightmost keys on the bottom row are non-existent. Any recommendations as to what I should do? Check the attached screenshot to see what I'm talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    something's wrong with that install. it's not supposed to look like that... the first post in this thread shows you how the keyboard's supposed to look like. try getting rid of the patch and reinstalling to see if it helps.
    Yeah I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling... no dice. I uninstalled it via Preware, restarted the phone, deleted the Virtual Keyboard folder from the phone, reinstalled via Preware, and restarted the phone, and I still end up with the same thing.
  8.    #1128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lau View Post
    Yeah I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling... no dice. I uninstalled it via Preware, restarted the phone, deleted the Virtual Keyboard folder from the phone, reinstalled via Preware, and restarted the phone, and I still end up with the same thing.
    What localization are you? Next release will fix this.
    What localization are you? Next release will fix this.
    Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by this. I installed it via Preware, and it said that the latest version of the keyboard was released on 06/30/2009.
  10.    #1130  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lau View Post
    Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by this. I installed it via Preware, and it said that the latest version of the keyboard was released on 06/30/2009.
    For example are you in US or CA?

The current keyboard release only has support for en_us localization, but others will be added in next release.
    For example are you in US or CA?

The current keyboard release only has support for en_us localization, but others will be added in next release.
    Ah that would probably be it: I'm in Canada. Thanks for the info.
    I decided I wanted to remove the Virtual Keyboard for now and did so with Preware. After it unistalled, I noticed that when I open the web, in the bookmarks window, if I double tapped as if I were trying to open the keyboard, it makes a small box across the bottom open up still. It's very transparent and hard to see. It went away after a few resets though
    can the keyboard be made a bit smaller like half ins size.. o an wuts key command to print pre screen?screenshot?
    orange, sym, p all at same time
    I tried a search (different wording) but no dice. How do I get the dark color keyboard?

Insert click1.wav into the empty quotes on the line begging with "clickFile", so that line looks like:

"clickFile": "click1.wav",
    how do you delete the click1.wav from the Music App?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ^^ click1.wav should not show up in your Music app, it should only be in the folder for the virtual keyboard
    Quote Originally Posted by bdgdl08 View Post
    ^^ click1.wav should not show up in your Music app, it should only be in the folder for the virtual keyboard
    it shows up in my Music App under Unknown Artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    it shows up in my Music App under Unknown Artist.
    Nevermind. Thank you for your help.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    No wait! I just double-checked and it does for me too. Did you fix it? Lmao