Page 55 of 152 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3039
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Yeah I second that....
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarajasp View Post
    made a theme for the keyboard thats similar to the keyboard on the iphone, hero, and touchpro2...

i thought it came out kinda nice so i thought i would share...

feel free to change it up as u see fit
    actually, I love that theme.
    made a theme for the keyboard thats similar to the keyboard on the iphone, hero, and touchpro2...

i thought it came out kinda nice so i thought i would share...

feel free to change it up as u see fit

i would love to post the screenshot but this is my first post here (i need to have minimum 10 post to put a pic here)

http ://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll101/breathetmobile/barajo_white_screenshot.jpg
    (remove the space)
    Please post your image and your link to your theme to the wiki so that it stays available
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    Please post your image and your link to your theme to the wiki so that it stays available
    i dont know how
    i dont know how
    Dont feel bad about that. I find that wiki a wonderful resource to use, but a total BEAR to edit.

Im a programmer, coder from way back, web developer, etc, but trying to navigate around how to edit that wiki is downright painful.

I was able to struggle thru adding some keyboard themes to it, but trying to add a new page, to the dialer How To, to add some dialer backgrounds has proven to be near impossible. I have gotten the section added, but strugging thru the process of finding a relatively easy way to "link" posts back to it???

Is there ANYONE out there who could maybe hold a live chat session, or do a wiki on HOW to edit wiki? It could be IRC or I have a chat room available on my servers as well.

I find the process of adding images, then checking what you have done, then getting back to the edit area, like TORTURE. The page ususally errors out, the format for the whole thing is very confusing.

I think more of us who are contributing graphics would be more than willing to update the wiki IF we had some direction on how to DO that, and not cause serious brain bleed.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    That's why we have a wiki page. People should use it instead of a forum thread.

[url= Screen Keyboard - WebOS Internals[/url]

-- Rod
    I did look at the wiki. It does not answer my question. How do you move the cursor when using the OSK? Is there any way to do that, or are we restricted to usind the space bar and delete key?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    For me, and possibly many other Dvorak users, this I think would be the best layout to suit such a set up. A fifth row would be needed because the number pad kind of scatters, unless the numbers and symbols could be separated from their keys and moved around. If i had the requisite knowledge, and the stones to try it I would make it myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i tried to install via preware and i get an error code 22?
    thanks for your time!
    i cant get the app to turn on, i downlaod the path from the instuc from preware it shows on phone but no keypad
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    I did look at the wiki. It does not answer my question. How do you move the cursor when using the OSK? Is there any way to do that, or are we restricted to usind the space bar and delete key?
    It does say. But it's in the section about things it does NOT currently do.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Is there ANYONE out there who could maybe hold a live chat session, or do a wiki on HOW to edit wiki? It could be IRC or I have a chat room available on my servers as well.
    I'm sure you could get help in #webos-internals on freenode.
    i cant see the osk, i i put the manager 1st and then preqware, but no osk. it did not pop up like in the screen. where you can install script
    is webos quickinstall free or do we need to donate?
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I'm sure you could get help in #webos-internals on freenode.
    I have tried going there, but it seems whenever I try to jump into an existing convo, Im ignored, or they are just so involved in the discusson my entries are not seen..

I'll keep trying, I guess.. or not
    Quote Originally Posted by akaddu View Post
    is webos quickinstall free or do we need to donate?
    A donation is something which is freely given with no expect for anything in return.

Some application authors are misusing the term "donation" when referring to an advance beta version payment, or a subscription payment to access special support forums, or an upgrade payment from a free version to a paid version.

As far as I can see, WebOS Quick Install is using the term "donation" correctly, unlike some other application authors.

It is freeware. You can choose to donate to the author to help support the past and future work on the application.

I recommend people do donate to authors, but only to those that use word "donation" correctly (like Jason does, and many other authors do).

Don't be held hostage by other authors who say "donation" when they mean "payment".

I also recommend you make payments to authors who are up-front about asking for payments.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    A donation is something which is freely given with no expect for anything in return.

Some application authors are misusing the term "donation" when referring to an advance beta version payment, or a subscription payment to access special support forums, or an upgrade payment from a free version to a paid version.

As far as I can see, WebOS Quick Install is using the term "donation" correctly, unlike some other application authors.

It is freeware. You can choose to donate to the author to help support the past and future work on the application.

I recommend people do donate to authors, but only to those that use word "donation" correctly (like Jason does, and many other authors do).

Don't be held hostage by other authors who say "donation" when they mean "payment".

I also recommend you make payments to authors who are up-front about asking for payments.

-- Rod
    I'll have to call PBS and tell them I want a tote bag, without giving them a "donation."
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I'll have to call PBS and tell them I want a tote bag, without giving them a "donation."
    You still receive the same PBS whether or not you make a donation, right?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    You still receive the same PBS whether or not you make a donation, right?

-- Rod
    But I can't get the tote bag. That's something in exchange.

Same with certain apps. You want to get a early sneak peek (aka "tote bag"), you make a donation. No donation, no tote bag.
    missing the point squeff.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dingwall1 View Post
    missing the point squeff.
    It might have been useful if you explained.

My point: if you have an option where a donation is strictly optional, then no need to get catty about developers that offer bonuses to those that want to financially assist.